• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay: Statements, Backpay, Benefits, Deductions (Taxes, T4), Deployed ect... [MERGED]

RFRG?
Not sure if it comes on the same T4 as everything else... though it should not matter.
If the RFRG was rolled into an RRSP, then there is no tax liability... it it wasn't, there is.

PS - T4s in Montreal got delivered on Thursday.

geo said:
RFRG?
Not sure if it comes on the same T4 as everything else... though it should not matter.
If the RFRG was rolled into an RRSP, then there is no tax liability... it it wasn't, there is.

PS - T4s in Montreal got delivered on Thursday.

Non RRSP tax sheltered.

dileas

tess

Heh
Ouch .... hope they held back enough.

I've maxed out the potential return of the RFRG
only haggling lefft to be done is to determine what pay level I'll have at retirement.

IF you were posted inter-province this summer, it is likely your T4's will arrive just slightly after (few days at the most) then those who did not. This is due the requirement to produce more then one T4/R1 and their respective reconciliations.

If you do not receive it, a replacement T4/R1 must be ordered through your OR/Pay Office. I do not remember the date off-hand, but your OR/Pay Office, will be able to tell you the earliest a replacement T4/R1 can be ordered. If I remember well, I think it is around 14 March, but you need to ask them to be absolutely certain.

If you are a Reservist who served on class C serice overseas last year, you should receive two T4s: One from your pay in RPSR, the other for your pay in CCPS.  If you are unsure, ask your local fin staff for clarification.  Revenue Canada will discover if you overlook one slip, and it could get expensive for you...

Got mine Monday, first time since I moved out of mom and dads 4 or 5 years ago that they got the address right, and I told them every year that they had the wrong address, but they still sent it to there place.  Now that I think of it the one year they didn't send it to my parents, my current address, or any of my former ones......  ???

For me, it's the same this year as it was last year. My one employer always has them to us at a good time, and then for my part time job.......I'm always waiting alot longer. Hopefully my other one will come soon so I can get my taxes over and done with.

Rebecca

In the laws, T4s must be distributed to the employees before March 1st.
If they are in your hot little hands 15 days ahead of time, you are doing good.
(and considering you have your Dec 31st pay stub with all your cumulative earnings, you could have gotten started on your tax return prior to that)

geo said:
In the laws, T4s must be distributed to the employees before March 1st.
If they are in your hot little hands 15 days ahead of time, you are doing good.
(and considering you have your Dec 31st pay stub with all your cumulative earnings, you could have gotten started on your tax return prior to that)

Except you don't have your pension adjustment on your End Dec pay statement as well as a few misc boxes like box 40 that I always seem to have on mine.

In actual fact, CCRA will do nothing about your not having received your T4's prior to the end of March. They tell you to wait.

You can however go down to CCRA office and have them do a search and print out and certify any T4's that have been submitted in your name. (after March 15)

Got mine this morning in Kingston (as DND) but still waiting on hubby's (CF).

Still waiting on mine and the husbands. Both getting mailed to Halifax.

I think this is the first time that I am actually looking forward to filing my taxes.

Springroll said:
I think this is the first time that I am actually looking forward to filing my taxes.

You're sick!

:)

Mine arrived last week *gasp* to the address I asked the OR to mail it to, and HLs had her's arrive in the mail here in St-Jean just yesterday.

8)

211RadOp said:
One of the guys just recieved his at work here in Kingston.
Oh good, maybe I'll get mine before I leave for course on March 4th.  :)

Still haven't seen mine at Shearwater yet, nor has anyone else I've talked to.

It figures.  My wife already calculated her return, and I used the mid Dec pay statement to fill in what I could on mine.  Looks like we're getting just over $2000 back....

All of it being spent on a new nursery.... :'(

OK - got my T4s for my wages, sent to me at work, not home.  Wasn't there a big emphasis on checking EMAA and making sure your home address was right so that your T4 got to you?  Anyway...

I received my RFRG in Jan of 06, but no T4 for that, yet.  Did not roll it over, just took the cash.  Are T4s for RFRG out?

Back