• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters
So, is this happening on 23 May, start time approx 1830-1900 at the Lieutenant's Pump?  Just want to verify.

I happened to be at the Heart & Crown in the Market this week and it's probably better having it at the Pump as there will be more parking available nearby.

That is correct!  I've already got my sitter booked too.  Looking forward to it.

Lil_T said:
I've already got my sitter booked too.  Looking forward to it.

If your behaviour requires you to bring your own sitter....I think we're all looking forward to it  >:D

Journeyman said:
If your behaviour requires you to bring your own sitter....I think we're all looking forward to it  >:D

I think the sitter is for you, JM.  ;)

Well, in that case..... I'm flattered by Lil_T's pimping for me  >:D

booked the pub  will finalize the details closer to the date.

Oh JM, your communist status doesn't bother me.  As long as you don't drink American "beer" you're good with me.  ;D

Lil_T said:
American "beer"
Wow, there's two words that don't belong together! No, I prefer a dark ale -- a Dragon's Breath Real Ale, or if in Alberta, Big Rock Traditional Ale.

Now Budweiser, or Coors Light,......I might use to top up the Jeep's radiator -- but I'd apologize and give her a good wash & wax afterwards  ;)

Journeyman said:
Wow, there's two words that don't belong together! No, I prefer a dark ale -- a Dragon's Breath Real Ale, or if in Alberta, Big Rock Traditional Ale.

Now Budweiser, or Coors Light,......I might use to top up the Jeep's radiator -- but I'd apologize and give her a good wash & wax afterwards  ;)

could not agree more.

Journeyman said:

Well, I think you're in luck.  Apparently, The Pump has 16 beers on tap.  Ought to be able to find something to even satisfy you!  ;)

I'm just looking forward to the Bailey's dark chocolate cheesecake.  ;D

Journeyman said:

I prefer the Dragon's Breath Pale Ale, myself. But the Brew Pub really is a nice place to drink.  ;D

Dammit, broke my AVGP, so will be unable to attend.

Regrets,

tango22a

Back