• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters

Lil_T

Inactive
Reaction score
Since it was mentioned - I'm being proactive about it. 

So, who's up for it? 

When/where?

Well, yee haw!  Count me in.

When?  When the damn weather warms up more, Mayish??

Where?  Hard to say.  It's usually good to keep it central but I'm sure a few people who've frequented many of the finer establishments in Ottawa will be here soon to make recommendations.  ;)

I have a spare room if anyone needs a place to stay.

I would love to ladies but I'm not even old enough to get into a bar let alone get myself to Ottawa lol maybe another time.

May would be good. A lot of us still have sand in our cracks right now, but soon enough will be back home.

I'm certainly familiar with many of Ottawa's establishments. I'm not sure if 'finer' is a word I'd apply to most of them, but I'm sure something will be thought up. ;) D'Arcy MacGee's up on elgin and Sparks is pretty solid, and down in the market there's Patty Bolands if you want something a bit less crazy than the Heart and Crown on a weekend... Plenty of other places too of course, but those are a couple that leap immediately to mind. I think the last one was at D'Arcy's.

Yeah... no dance... really.

I'm tentatively "in" anyways. :)

Ummm... perhaps one of the Local Hero's? Heart and Crown can get pretty retarded on weekends.

May is good as long as I'm not gone to BMQ then. 

No heart and crown - I can't deal with the slow ass servers.

also - I'm debating whether I should bring the husband or abandon him with the kids.  ;D

SoldierInTheMaking said:
I would love to ladies but I'm not even old enough to get into a bar let alone get myself to Ottawa lol maybe another time.

Uh-oh, don't want to ask how old you are and violate your privacy, but I guess that means you can't be in our calender ... ? my bad ...

leroi said:
Uh-oh, don't want to ask how old you are and violate your privacy, but I guess that means you can't be in our calender ... ? my bad ...

lol I'm only 18 I'll be 19 in july..

Journeyman said:
I think your M&G info is posted here

You're welcome  ;D

leroi is putting herself on "Read-Only" for a couple of days ... :tsktsk:

Brihard said:
May would be good. A lot of us still have sand in our cracks right now, but soon enough will be back home.

Bastard! I miss the Ottawa M&G's, I remember a good one ending up in the Cameron's mess!

Ah well, 1 month down, 9-ish to go.

By the way Bri, kitslut to kitslut. I may have a line on some ranger plates. I get 'em, next time you'r in here, you can have my magpuls

May Sometime.  The weekend is probaby best, no?

Back