• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters
Hoping to be able to make it to the meet, all depends on what's going on at work. Won't know if I'm free until closer to the date.

Journeyman said:
Figure you'll need a week and a half to look up the number in the phone book?  ???

Oh, that's ri-iiiight -- after your birthday (*ahem* Saturday)....you'll probably have to wait for the phone book with the large font
>:D

Oh you're a freakin comedian there JM.   :mad:  Yes, let's tease the girl with the birthday freakout.  Actually, since my memory is shot lately, thank you sleep deprivation, I'm just giving myself some leeway.

And I already have the number thank you very much!  :p

Moe, yeah, I'm a March baby.  Thanks  Happy early birthday to you too

Hope you can make it MediPea 

MediPea said:
Hoping to be able to make it to the meet, all depends on what's going on at work. Won't know if I'm free until closer to the date.

Pea, I really hope you make it!  It would be great to meet you!

The more ladies the merrier I say.. now I just have to find a "tasking" in Ottawa that weekend so I can save the gas money.

You betcha!  Long overdue.  Looking forward to meeting you Eric.  It will almost be like an end-of-tour reunion if you & Brihard & Limey11 are there...Loachman will you be back by then?

Yes, but that's my youngest son's birthday so it's highly unlikely that I'll be there, unfortunately.

Hmmm,

Maybe I can pull off a visit up to the NCVR for the time-period in question ....

If so, I`ll be the chick in chaps.

excellent  :D 

I may drag the husband out with me - I think he'll need it.

Poll results:

Where should we have the M&G?
Royal Oak Pub (downtown)
4 (25%)
D'arcy McGees (Sparks)
5 (31.3%)
New Edinburgh
0 (0%)
Lieutenant's Pump
7 (43.8%)
Total Members Voted: 16

Please take new poll!  Thanks

Awesome, a chance to finally meet the infamous Vern.  ;D

So long as I have that weekend free from wherever I end up this summer, I should be able to show up. I'll give Rice a good kick at some point and see if I can get his lazy hide out to this too. A meet & greet just isn't a meet & greet without a couple of Highlanders.

So I'm on MODS 1-5 and QL5 this summer and god knows like everything else in the CF the dates may change instantly.  Until then, I can probably make it.

Back