• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Well, just heard Obama's speech. I'll leave others to judge. I wanted to invoke Joe Friday. " Just the facts Ma'am"

He let Pakistan off and it started to sound like an election speech.

Kudos to the triggerman and the team. :salute:

Sapplicant said:
Put it at ground zero, and charge people like, 50 bucks to use it. Donate money to 9/11 charities.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. In the end he went out as many of them do, bleeding and laying in a puddle of his own excrement. There is no end that wouldn't still be too kind for that SOB. Good riddance and well done to the soldiers responsible.

I suppose they needed the whole body. His head in a sandbag would've sufficed for me.

BZ to the CT Team and Int people that made this all, possible.  I sincerely hope they are getting seriously plastered on the gov't for a long while. 

"Now back to headquarters for debriefing and cocktails"

Did anyone else think of these guys?

Col+Tom+Ryan.jpg

In all seriousness, though, well done. :salute:

When I first saw it on facebook, i thought that it said that obama was dead.

Fitting for DEVGRU to be part of the op and the Nightstalkers. The op occured at Abbottabad home of a Pakistani Army brigade and the Pakistani Military Academy is in the AO as well.

Payback is a b***h!  BZ to SOCOM and anyone else in pulling this off.  :salute:

Oddly enough, May 1st is the same day Hitler was killed in 1945.

Stacked said:
LOOOl.jpg

Courtesy of Fox News.

Yes this is actually what they had displayed.

I love the news anchors face.

No worse than CBC. Their anchor tonight (Wendy Mesley) said that we would hear from Stephen Harper shortly after the speech by Osama bin Laden. I wish I was making this up.

Can't say I'm sorry to hear this news. A joyous day, really.

Excellent news!  BZ to the SF Team that got him.  I sense a very large worldwide celebration on the horizon.  You have to wonder though with the Pakistani Intelligence and a brigade HQ in the vicinity, why they didn't pot him sooner.  HMMMMMMMMMMM.  The Pakistani intelligence service or Army wouldn't hold info on Bin Laden back would they?  ::)

Just drove in from Toledo, read this thread and said "Oh yea, this means I crack the duty-free right now."

Looking forward hearing to the whole scoop....................

The assault team was inserted by 3 choppers one of whom crashed due to mechanical failure.No US loss of life. One of OBL's sons was killed as well.

tomahawk6 said:
The assault team was inserted by 3 choppers one of whom crashed due to mechanical failure.No US loss of life. One of OBL's sons was killed as well.

This is a great start. Gerry Adams next please. ;D

After the Glenmorangie and Lagavulin, I'm moving on to Jack Daniels in honour of the US-SOF troops who did the business. BZ chaps...

Back