• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

One way to deal with illegal parking in handicapped spots?

Ugh, I just threw out a whole box of chalk! And totally forgot about this topic. Stupid me.....

VIChris said:
I keep some of these in the gloveboxes in my cars:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/files/notice_1.pdf

Just printed these off and distributed to my co-workers. Think during my break I'll take a stroll through the building parking lot.  >:D

Danjanou said:
Just printed these off and distributed to my co-workers. Think during my break I'll take a stroll through the building parking lot.  >:D

Great product, something new for the vehicle emergency kit...  and some chalk of course...

bridges said:
I dunno, I hear pregnancy can get in the way of walking long distances, esp. in the late stages or in the winter when most parking lots around here are like a skating rink.  I know, put on the metal cleats and soldier on, right?  ::)

I'm of two minds about the original story.  Most people don't seem to appreciate it when civic authorities get snarky, even when justified.  I don't think it'd fly here.

My wife gained 70lbs, I called her the "Eclipse" Everywhere we went people frantically started boiling water and looking for clean towels, even when she was at 4 months. Literally near the end she could barely walk.

Colin P said:
My wife gained 70lbs, I called her the "Eclipse" Everywhere we went people frantically started boiling water and looking for clean towels, even when she was at 4 months. Literally near the end she could barely walk.

I hear ya.  I also took advantage of those spots, because I had issues squeezing out of a half-opened car door.  The expectant mothers/parent parking seems to be a bit wider so no worries about dinging the car next to you as you slide out or wrangle a car seat from the back.

It's been a while, but I like this one:

funny-parking-spot-car-bad-yellow-Camaro.jpg

There are advantages to having an SUV.  :nod:

;D

Back