• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

One way to deal with illegal parking in handicapped spots?

And I thought grease applied under the door handles with my grease gun was a good idea. :facepalm:
Years back Canadian Tire use to sell a skunk scent for hunting that would sure catch their attention. ;)
Never Pass a Fault.

I keep some of these in the gloveboxes in my cars:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/files/notice_1.pdf

Good ones, but I don't get the one about being too far from a driveway-?  Unless you're a passenger in that same car, who had to walk farther than they planned & is now irked about it.  Hmm, I wonder how many of these are issued to the driver by a passenger in the same car?  >:D

VIChris said:

I checked out the gallery at that link:
http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/gallery2/index.php
I wonder how many got "keyed"?

VIChris said:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/files/notice_1.pdf

Thank you, I know of some staff at the MIR who tend to park in client parking spots where I may give these tickets to because they are to lazy to walk from the staff parking lot thats 25'-35' away.

Jimmy_D said:
Thank you, I know of some staff at the MIR who tend to park in client parking spots where I may give these tickets to because they are to lazy to walk from the staff parking lot thats 25'-35' away.

Bring that to the attention of the Clinic WO. Should solve the problem. If not, bump it up.

Its been brought up by others to the Clinic CSM, and still has gone no wheres. That is why I was thinking about these little cars. But I digress so that I do not go up the creek with out a paddle.

This is kind of funny.  Get a few people to pick the car up and move it.  >:D

tumblr_m6cw7tFVzt1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

;D  That reminds of of the Ford Festiva (?) that used to have a spoiler 1/3-way down its hatchback.  A friend used to joke that it looks like you can just pick it up & hang it in the garage when you're done. 

Do people just carry chalk in their pockets as a matter of course now so they can draw snarky parking lines?  Sign me up!  :nod: 

The problem with some lots is the lines are painted to barely accommodate a small car, let alone a full size pickup.

2 Cdo said:
The problem with some lots is the lines are painted to barely accommodate a small car, let alone a full size pickup.

That does not preclude a person from parking in a straight line though.

Strike said:
That does not preclude a person from parking in a straight line though.

No it doesn't, but it does make it impossible to only take one space.

bridges said:
Do people just carry chalk in their pockets as a matter of course now they can draw snarky parking lines?  Sign me up!  :nod:

It's not THAT weird. In my car trunk I have duct tape, zap straps, vodka coolers and a bumblebee costume.

ObedientiaZelum said:
It's not THAT weird. In my car trunk I have duct tape, zap straps, vodka coolers and a bumblebee costume.

:moose:  All right, then. 

ObedientiaZelum said:

Sounds like a typical Friday night in Pembroke.

ObedientiaZelum said:

Don't ask what he plays at/with after hours.....

imagine a bumble bee strolling down the sidewalk sipping a vodka cooler, zap straps flung over his shoulder, duct tape in hand........what could go wrong..... ;D

He does plays at the Blandford Recreation Centre.

Baaaaaaaaaaam!

Back