• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Officer occupations – Which one should I choose?

Trying to call my local RC but no one is picking up :-( maybe I will try later or go in person ???

Lostly said:
Trying to call my local RC but no one is picking up :-( maybe I will try later or go in person ???
If you live not so far then go in person.It is much reliable way according my experience

DAA said:
For starters....."Have you received my file yet from North Bay?"    ;-)

Gave the RC a shout and was told to simply wait. Normal response I guess :)

Well.....

Dec 6 got my email from North Bay that my file was sent to RC.

Dec 17 email from RC to me sent to wrong address.

Jan 23 took your advice and went to go see them, realized error, taking completed forms back tomorrow.

Moral of the story....never be afraid to drop in and ask.

ok so today i got my phone call from DND MND 1-705-476-1179 sadly i missed this call should i phone back or what do i do  the number comes up as 705-476-1179 and says cannot be completed as dialed ?

Call the CFNRCC in North Bay and have them verify the number

lol my bad i just realized my mistake the two numbers are the same i just had to dial the 1 before the second one  :facepalm:

GonzoTheClown360 said:
lol my bad i just realized my mistake the two numbers are the same i just had to dial the 1 before the second one  :facepalm:

The missing "1" was probably hiding where all of your capital letters, periods, and commas are.

Loachman said:
The missing "1" was probably hiding where all of your capital letters, periods, and commas are.

I came here to write this.

Sorry.

I'll wait a little longer and give you a chance next time.

GonzoTheClown360 said:
i have been working my assets off too so i can exceed expectations

Good stuff.  Try perhaps touching up you writing skills.  As was eluded to above, the punctuation and capitalization of your posts could use some work.  In the event you have to interact digitally with the recruiting center (email, etc) it would be wise to look more professional.

Good luck.

Morning Daa,

Sent you a message regarding what the RC said. Think I should call again today?

Just an update on where im at here is the email i just recieved

Good Day Ivan,

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Forces (CF).  Your online application has been reviewed at this office.

We have received your proof of citizenship and transcript.

However, as your education was from an institution outside of Canada, you will be required to provide proof that your academic credentials meet the requirements of the CF.

There are a number of organizations across Canada that evaluate foreign secondary and post secondary education.  Some of these organizations offer free services and others require a fee, which is not reimbursable by CF Recruiting. These organizations should all fall under the national accreditation organization called the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada (ACESC).  Fees associated with translation of the applicant’s educational documents into either English or French are also not reimbursable by CF Recruiting.

http://www.canalliance.org

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issues I am.  I applied online on the 10th and sent my photocopies of transcripts etc. on the 15th (of Jan.).  Having only received the email asking for my supporting documents (the email that is sent automatically when you submit your online app) I called north bay to check that what I had mailed in had been received, this was on Friday (Feb. 1st).  I was told that my online application had only been received by them on Jan 24th as they had some system issues and that they had still not received what I mailed in.  The recruiter on the phone told me that their mail room is backed up pretty bad, so I was wondering if anyone else has heard similar?

I now wish I had just done it the old fashioned way and gone to the recruitment office, I feel that there would be less delay in the paperwork as it would all be direct.  I'm just starting to get worried because right now there are openings in the three trades I want and I'm hoping to get my name in there before they close up.

Back