• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Military Novel - FLASHPOINT QUEBEC

...now thats something you don't read everyday........

karl28, it is available in paperback only. Bricks and mortar stores have it only at Borders in Watertown - near Fort Drum and in my hometown of Ithaca at the Barnes and Nobles store. Otherwise ordering it online is your best bet. As a first time author it is incredibly tough to market your book on your own with little to no budget AND a daytime job that comes first so getting into actual stores and competing against big name publishers and authors who dominate shelf space is a whole different business in itself. I've had really bad luck so far even getting a mention in the Canadian papers or any contact in the Chapter's stores. Christ, I would have figured this topic would surely be sensationalized in Canada. maybe people just want it to continue to lie dormant. but I am still plugging away and actually sending out more Press Releases today - I'll add you and army.ca to the mailing list.

Army.ca has been a big source of interest and dialogue on the topic.

And I want to thank you for your interest too. In my book this month of February 2005 is the date that Quebec votes for secession. And I had George W. voted out of office so a liberal President can now use the military in his own patsy way! This bit of alternative specualtive history really gets your mind working.

Just had an excellent review from a retired U.S. Army LTC - visit my website for his review I just posted the other day.  www.publishedauthors.net/michaelkarpovage

Well, my luck is changing apparently. The Globe and Mail told me to send in a book and that they would take a close look at. So, good news! We'll see if I make the cut.

Back