• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

milnewstbay said:
Couldn't resist sharing this one....

Pte Bloggins soon learned what his DS told him was true: "move slow enough and I'll beat your a$$ like a rented mule."

I'll probaly regret posting this random picture/stop motion animation thing in whole (compared to ava')

but...

glenfall.gif

Do your worst.

The Crowe said:
I'll probaly regret posting this random picture/stop motion animation thing in whole (compared to ava')

but...

glenfall.gif

Do your worst.

This, my little troopies, is an example of what NOT to do when you puke in your headress

for one second I thought he was a REAL warrant officer..hehe imagine ,a teen HARDCORE Sergeant -Major

I dont have a point,im just extremely open minded and give my opinion on many things.

Leonidio said:
I dont have a point,im just extremely open minded and give my opinion on many things.

Might want to close the barn doors a little and think before posting random thoughts next time
lest ye draw fire from mods.

Leonidio said:
for one second I thought he was a REAL warrant officer..hehe imagine ,a teen HARDCORE Sergeant -Major

He is a REAL Cadet Warrant Officer.  How would  you like it if a Reg Frce guy said he thought you were a REAL soldier?  Zactly.

You like to give you opinion on many things?

Opinions are like arseholes.  Everyone has one, and their's usually stinks.

Drawing alot more fire then expected.. All from a *.gif!

Leonidio said:

Open minded?? Then what the eff was your point about capitalizing  "REAL" in your statement of his rank??

Late breaking news sunshine this is radio chatter...leave the tough guy image where you can back it up...

dileas

tess

If mods/admin feel the need to delete that *.gif plus all related comments... Feel free, I won't take any ill will.

The Crowe said:
If mods/admin feel the need to delete that *.gif plus all related comments... Feel free, I won't take any ill will.

Don't worry.. You're too ugly NOT to be on the internet.  :D ;)

The fire isn't coming in your direction.  Just towards Leonido

less bullshit....more comments.....i hate to think i'm the only one to comment on that piece of work  :crybaby:

glenfall.gif
Our next slide is a clear example of what happens when you have too much free time on your hands.

;D

navymich said:
Naaa, he couldn't handle a sailor.  Although, that would give me someone barefoot in the kitchen.  ;D

The children you have with him?

glenfall.gif

It was becoming painfully obvious that the chemicals used in printing CADETPAT had some odd side-effects.

Back