• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

IN HOC SIGNO said:
That rascal Trinity! See what he started here!!?? :rofl:
Yes Padre...it usually is the Padre who starts such things...oddly enough everyone else gets a slap on the hand (if one is to be had)for joining in... ::)

HL

If I had a friend interested in one of these dolls....where would I he find one?

If you're talking about the girls, I've heard that they are one-of-a-kind, and nobody wants to pay the exorbitant price that VonGarvin is asking for them.  ;D

If you're talking about that life-size GI Joe, well, it too is one-of-a-kind.  Something about a copyright law under the poster-boy-corporation-regulations.  8)

navymich said:
If you're talking about the girls, I've heard that they are one-of-a-kind, and nobody wants to pay the exorbitant price that VonGarvin is asking for them.  ;D

If you're talking about that life-size GI Joe, well, it too is one-of-a-kind.  Something about a copyright law under the poster-boy-corporation-regulations.  8)

Real Girls - some insane price...
Poster boy - he'll pay you (poor lonely man)

Ikea here.

We just "re-did" the deck. My poor wallet.

(but that acacia deck flooring does feel much better than concrete on the feeties);)

wanted2.jpg

couchcommander said:
Exactly how many pairs of Oakley's do you own????

Own Oakleys?  On his pay grade? LOL 

Most likely he gets to "borrow" them for endorsements such as these.  ;D

Honestly I own 2 pairs of Oakleys currently. A pair of Half Jackets with 5 different lenses and a pain of Zero's for my wife.

I have a pair of M-Frames on order to replace my old pair which are now toast...so I guess the total will be 3 pair.

All of them bought on the Oakley Military discount system.

HitorMiss said:
Honestly I own 2 pairs of Oakleys currently. A pair of Half Jackets with 5 different lenses and a pain of Zero's for my wife.

I have a pair of M-Frames on order to replace my old pair which are now toast...so I guess the total will be 3 pair.

All of them bought on the Oakley Military discount system.

Now, there's no food on the table and the house has no electricity..

But DAMN we look good!

Listen the baby ate last week and I have artic candles to light my way  ;D

New Victim Participant

navymich.jpg

The Navy, not having the budget the Army does for "poster boys" had to rely on a cheap faxsimile.​

Back