• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Inspir said:
mcgrath.jpg

In other news, the Canadian Forces has asked soldiers to submit entry proposals for next year's Pride Parade in Toronto.

John's decision to play "pokey chest" with Mr. Jingles ended poorly all around.

MdB said:
mcgrath.jpg

:rofl:

THAT'S too much time on your hands!

After Armymedic became CDS, he demanded that no non - issue kit be permitted, ever. As a result, the CADPAT shortage of 2008 had tragic consequneces for Urban Ram 09.

GO!!! said:
After Armymedic became CDS, he demanded that no non - issue kit be permitted, ever. As a result, the CADPAT shortage of 2008 had tragic consequneces for Urban Ram 09.

mcgrath.jpg

With all the stuff you get issued, you think this guy could have signed for some calves?  

GO!!! said:

HL

zipperhead_cop said:
mcgrath.jpg

With all the stuff you get issued, you think this guy could have signed for some calves?  
It's the nude beach patrol. The new gear helps them fit in more with the surroundings. (Imagine how noticable you'd be in full gear)

I can't help but wonder what was going through his head when he decided to dress like that, then let someone take a picture... :p

Bubblez said:
I can't help but wonder what was going through his head when he decided to dress like that, then let someone take a picture... :p

Unbelievable amount's of alcohol, or testosterone finally reaching the brain during puberty.

Definately not PC...  ;D

Given the increasing acceptance of nudity in our society....the future model for recruiting posters?  :blotto:

Centurian1985 said:
Definately not PC...  ;D

Given the increasing acceptance of nudity in our society....the future model for recruiting posters?   :blotto:

Is this not the point when someone (me) points out that we should be gender equal in our recruiting posters  ;D

Looking at that pale rump I am singing "Blinded by the white, just another gunner in the night..."

Awwww the 16yr old wants to play LOL he is cute isn't he...come on folks give him ahnd he sure is clever   ;)

on the bright side I bought my own beer with my own ID and my own money Legaly....how's your weekend looking  ;D

Okay, seriously!  Can someone come up with a new photo so we don't have page after page of pale ass?  Somebody PM me with how to set up the photo's as full view images and I'll get on it. 

Back