• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trinity said:
main.php

"That's right, use Dimoxinil, and you too can have a glorious mane of hair!"

This coming from a man who is folically challenged.\

Sorry,  Des, couln't help that one.

Still, he "luks Maw ver lous."

BYT Driver said:
This coming from a man who is folically challenged.\

Sorry,  Des, couln't help that one.

Still, he "luks Maw ver lous."

LOL...How did you know I had a receding hairline Damnit! BYT's stalking me! Mods! Mods!

Receding hairline??  Is that what we're calling it today?  Then I have one too, except it's full of grey hair arctic blonde highlights.
Not to worry Des it all catches up with us in the long run.
HEY< Stop looking over you shoulder, I'm not there...just keep an eye on your rearview.
;)

From a bumper sticker:
"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't following you"

Still my favourite to this day.
"Support Search and Rescue
    Get Lost"

SD is like the paranoid taxi driver, "there's people following me" 
NO Vi-sa

:D

army.jpg

You like to cancel my leave for this parade? Well this is what I think of you подполко́вник! I shall ruin the march pass! Nahhhhh....That's for cancelling my leave comrade.

TN2IC said:

Plucked from the Chekov's family album - "This is the last photo of Uncle Igor, he disappeared mysteriously at the conclusion of the parade."

29.jpg

Yeah, yeah. The year book was right. I was voted the most likely one to end up in a Federal Institution.

Boys they were right.

Passed the EXPRESS test with a 7.5 on the beep run - who's your daddy?

Recruiting Centre medical..."I'm ready Mr. Med Tech"...

Imagine this guy in the line at the Mega and learning he is about to miss a meal.

messparade.jpg

It was felt that despite his best intentions to be inclusive, Trinity was not going to be allowed to form the colour party next year. 

Seaman Hindgrinder was the only one in the parade that did not need a frog, and considering that he was in the middle of the colour party, he didn't need a flagpole either!

Back