• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trinity said:
IM000451.jpg
Yes, I am as ignorant as I look  ;) (you knew it was comming Des)

airmich said:
No Des, they aren't breathmints, and even if they were, they won't get the taste of 151 out of your mouth!
Bwahahahah I won't forget that anytime soon.

IM000451.jpg

No Des, even if THAT were dynamite, you still wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

I would like to take a little time out and thank Des for being such a good sport about being the but of many jokes. Either he is incredably thick skinned, or in a state of gleeful intoxication. Knowing him personally I'd say it was the later  :p. Just wish ya merry x-mas and thanks for all the smokes (even the ones you didn't know I took from your desk... I hope the bottle of Bacardi 151 was enough compensation  ;) )

Killing you slowly, one brain-cell at a time.
CRC

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Re: urinal picture

*Defaulters PT*
One! I will not make Pte. Pyle eat "pink flavoured energy bars" MCpl.Two! I will not make Pte. Pyle eat "pink flavoured energy bars" MCpl. Three! I will not make Pte. Pyle eat "pink flavoured energy bars" MCpl. Four!............

Well hell, C_R_C, you know I'd have to have some sort of shame to really be bugged!

And hell, those smokes in my desk, were there for a reason. If you had some, so much the better, you sneaky *******  ;D

And the bottle was used, thank you. (No Mich, Bacardi 151 didn't affect me the same as Lambs 151)

career_radio-checker said:
... I hope the bottle of Bacardi 151 was enough compensation...

And yet another one giving Sigs a bad name.  Don't be such a wimp!  You might as well be drinking water....go for the Lambs 151.  :cheers:

airmich said:
And yet another one giving Sigs a bad name.  Don't be such a wimp!  You might as well be drinking water....go for the Lambs 151.  :cheers:

I don't care if it does make me a whimp, I don't do sheep!  *muttered under breath* crazy navy, er... I mean airforce

Saw this pic in another part of the fourms and couldn't resist.

server-13.jpg

Armoured Corps hard at work  ;D

I can't put this in a jovial way...

but it reminds me of South Park the movie when they attached human body
to the tanks and airplanes during the attack / invasion of Canada.

The Corps is not "armoured" it is the "Armour Corps"... small pet peeve from being in the Corps..

Anyhow.. I think it's cool with all the technological advances and research by scientist and developers, we still bungee cord our PLGRs on the episcope!!!

Nfld Sapper said:
"This ain't PV, so that means one thing: the IG Team Leader can't see us from his house, so screw it, let's get some rays!  By the way, Mac, pass the gravy."

Nfld Sapper said:
Saw this pic in another part of the fourms and couldn't resist.

server-13.jpg

Armoured Corps hard at work  ;D

Obviously a comment made by someone who has never operated near or around 'TANKS'.  The first thing you will learn is not to sleep on the ground. 

100 pages

100 pages

This thread... made 100 pages

wow.. 100 pages of mindless babble

Careful of threads you start in Radio Chatter, Trinity :)

Battlestar Galactica  is only at 23 pages, but won't stop there  :D

Yrys said:
Careful of threads you start in Radio Chatter, Trinity :)

Battlestar Galactica  is only at 23 pages, but won't stop there  :D

That is a current fear that I have. 
The battlestar thread was just a quick heads up to say.. it's on
so people don't miss it.  The fact its at 23 .... is scary. 

My next thread I'm going to start which should easily hit 100
pages is...  "Army.ca down again" thread  ;D

or maybe "I got sent to milphotos.com thread" for making fun of mike

George Wallace said:
Obviously a comment made by someone who has never operated near or around 'TANKS'.  The first thing you will learn is not to sleep on the ground. 
+ 1 George...Using ones brain occurs more in some trades than others...right MRM  ;D :-*

HL

Back