• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

44973999.jpg

I'll get that fly.. dont worry!!!!!  ;D

Hmm.. I have seen that X somewhere before.. oh yeah!!! It was from the last person who linked to a picture and it didn't work!!

I find it easier to upload the picture myself.. guarantees success.

Bzzliteyr said:
linked to a picture and it didn't work!!

yeah, the picture works fine here. I went through the help tab and looked it up. Any idea what i did that make it go poof?

ho no...big gun makes big nois...and I forgot on shore the earmuff they told not to forget....

One reason why you don't mess with MikeL's computer when he leaves the room  :D

Here you see the new DND HQ environmental dress, tux and tails with the new brown beret, worn in the same manner as the other colors!

Here is your new career manager.....straight off the local car lot!

"Do I have a deal on a posting to (insert nightmare posting of your prefrence here) on IR with no chance of parole for 2 years!"

Regards

MikeL said:
One reason why you don't mess with MikeL's computer when he leaves the room  :D

This submariner still needs a little more time to adjust to Army life? :warstory:

Trinity,

Top right corner of the Tux shot, I think I recognize that nose...but...I can't put my finger on it.  Only the nose knows for sure.

index.php

The soldiers on PLQ had the hardest time with the Reserve Reverse inspection days.  ;)

PMedMoe said:
index.php

The soldiers on PLQ had the hardest time with the Reserve Reverse inspection days.  ;)
Pte Bloggins was really thirsty after his last BFT that he just up and dwindled away like dust.

OR

Noticing that the new CADPAT  uniforms shrink after multiple washings, Pte Bloggins decided to loose some weight so he could fint in to his.

Back