• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

What I find odd is that it's not Black horse, but some German beer instead!  CAN'T be a newfie advent calendar.  Bavarian, maybe?  (though what any self-respecting Bavarian would drink a beer from Rheinland-Pfalz anyway?)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

GO!!! said:
Ahh yes, Casca, the eternal soldier - one of my favorite series - even if it was written in the time of the dinosaurs!

Which means George has autographed first editions.  8) (sorry came late and feel the need to keep flogging this dead horse)

Mud Recce Man said:
This was a point on the G4 side to our Cmdr at the last O Gp I was at.  They need em now for 1-07. 

Not sure why.  Doesn't matter.  I have none now.   ;D

Same here the Librarian filled me on the why.  :D

Okay.. here it is.. the elusive "wallace" picture.  I am now home so I was able to scour my hard drive.

George, is this your doing?

A recently discovered ancient relic from Cretaceous Period, archaeologists are still trying to uncover its true meaning.

Imbeault said:
A recently discovered ancient relic from Cretaceous Period, archaeologists are still trying to uncover its true meaning.

Come on now be nice. I thought we were trying to keep a 2000 year max here... Speaking of which, when did Jesus say he was comming back, George?

And those poor, doomed oCdts looked for some way, ANY way, to let the rest of the world know about the horror that existed there...

Hum, Imbeault, you know that Georges Wallace have 30 + years of experience in
the military , is a fixture here AND is Directing staff, right ?

(I would have said Permian period myself ; ) )

And on the 8th day, George said, "Hey Adam!  Check it out, some of this dirt still isn't dry!"

By George, so the rumors are true about the elusive Wallace! Bad George, Bad!  ;)

Shamrock said:
And on the 8th day, George said, "Hey Adam!  Check it out, some of this dirt still isn't dry!"

That IS funny!!  :rofl:

index.php

An archaeological relic on the same level as the Rosetta stone was discovered recently.

Just had to post this one.  You have to wonder what the history of this particular drill movement is

Keep trying, Yuri....we ALMOST kicked these stupid hats off last time!!!!!!

rmacqueen said:
Just had to post this one.  You have to wonder what the history of this particular drill movement is

John Cleese.  Institute of Funny Walks:

I believe this originated from the Highland Regiments who were stationed in India to form the 'Thin Red Line' of defence, and their exceptionally frightening tactic of scaring the enemy off the Field by raising their kilts, while their weapons were carried at the 'High Port'.  A similar Drill movement is practiced in Greece in the hopes of impressing the young with their dexterity.  On Retirement from these Regiments, many short-timers join Cirque Du Soleil. 

PMedMoe said:
In the lastest SCAN seminar, Pte's Bloggins and Jones prepare for their upcoming gig at the Radio City Music Hall with the Rockettes

Back