• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

index.php

"Okay, now where the hell are we supposed to sleep?"

index.php

"Yeah....umm....you know how I said I'd dry your clothes for you? Well, your gitch is in there somewhere...yeah...all of them"

index.php

Hey guys!  I figure, if we hook up the entire sqn in series like this, then pump up the submergence hydraulics, we may be able to suck some of the ego out of an infantryman!

Bzzliteyr said:
Crap, speaking of Ponderosa George, might it be possible that your name in permanently written in some concrete up at Petersville?  Once, I was waiting for a ride right by the PV medical shack when I glanced down and saw your name on a piece of cement.  I took a cameraphone pic, I must try to see where I uploaded it.. wait out.

Well, you have my curiousity now........

Maybe if we squint we'll be able to make out the "is a..." text just below it.

... written by some disgruntled candidate many years ago who happens now to hold General rank.....

Shamrock said:
Hey guys!  I figure, if we hook up the entire sqn in series like this, then pump up the submergence hydraulics, we may be able to suck some of the ego out of an infantryman!

Doubtful, but you will set a higher standard for something you already excel at - sucking!

(oh snap!)  :D

cplcaldwell said:
... written by some disgruntled candidate many years ago who happens now to hold General rank.....

Crap!  As Casca, that could have been quite a number.  But subtracting those that have retired.......and then........

[Edit to add quote that statement refers to.]

How, did I know that would be the answer.....

Casca is now one of the most popular searches on the internet... as Army.ca members1 (COLLECTIVELY) scratch their heads and mutter.. WTF...

Well done Mr Wallace, as usual I am awestruck...

1 - Okay, some of them....

TN2IC said:
His UER is as thick as a bible...
And was written in sanskrit on clay tablets...
Soory, George, there's just days I feel that my UER needs a forklift to carry around...
;D

Ok, that's the 710 cap,
And that's the fan that keeps the engine cool,
and over there is the place you put the fuel,
Oh, and that thingy there makes it go.

BYT Driver, "Ok, that's the 710 cap, and that's the fan that keeps the engine cool, and over there is the place you put the fuel, oh, and that thingy there makes it go...."

2Lt Shamrock, "Where's the blinker fluid go?  Driver's had me running to about 8 POL sheds looking for some."

Shamrock said:
2Lt Shamrock, "Where's the blinker fluid go?  Driver's had me running to about 8 POL sheds looking for some."

Right beside the barrels of prop wash and to the left of the frequency grease

George Wallace said:
Crap!  As Casca, that could have been quite a number.  But subtracting those that have retired.......and then........

Ahh yes, Casca, the eternal soldier - one of my favorite series - even if it was written in the time of the dinosaurs!

Back