• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

A dog loses its mate.  First it found a new mate: a loon.  The loon would say "I'm a loon, and I LOVE to spoon."
This it tired of the loon and found a new mate.  It found a dove.  The dove would say "I'm a dove, I LOVE to make love!"
Then it tired of the dove and found a new mate, it found a duck.  The duck would say "I'M A DRAKE!  YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE!"

kukmerkavafp2.jpg

"D'uhhhhhhhhhhh, Sarge I can see the shell, It looks clean enough"

Don't you just love the smell of burnt propellant in the morning!

401726243_22ce9bcbe1_o.jpg

Heard at the Tim Horton's drive-thru:

Employee: "Would you like to try one of our new jumbo muffins?"
Driver:  "Sure, sounds good!!!"

Last thing said by driver: "I prefer Bagels over Muffins"

personally though I would like to know why in gods name the designers of that sign used a full muffin to put in the tray, why not just make the top of the muffin?

JBoyd said:
personally though I would like to know why in gods name the designers of that sign used a full muffin to put in the tray, why not just make the top of the muffin?

This is why.  It's fancy pants marketing strategy.

AHH ok all makes sense now.... not an accident just a marketing strategy\

However, after seeing the full picture, it would have been more effective if the car was closer to the sign and more under the open area in the muffin tray, Personally I couldnt fathom how a falling muffin would have travelled that far :p

fun%20in%20the%20snow.jpg

Those lucky round eyes only have 26 letters in their alphabet...  There are 47,035 written Chinese characters!... Please kill me now!

fun%20in%20the%20snow.jpg

Second guy from the bottom - "AHHHHH I just became in Innie...."

Back