• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Yes Yes, I know however i still thought the orignal caption was hilarious. And i removed it from the picture so that others could make some up, instead of having one already posted right on the picture. I have edited the above post to include a caption of my own making.

OK this is probally a stupid obvious question.  But.  Is that a small CAR being shot off the deck?  Can't quite make it out.

:rofl:

MedTechStudent said:
OK this is probally a stupid obvious question.  But.  Is that a small CAR being shot off the deck?  Can't quite make it out.

:rofl:

Yes It does appear to be a small car being shot off the deck, however I cannot attest to the validity of this picture. Personally I would assume it was "photoshoped"

IIRC I read an article about the pic and it was some sort of contest like "crush the car" that our Arm'd Reg'ts do.

The car looks like a Lada and if it is, thats the fastest one of them has ever gone!
Even the ocean is too good for that disgraceful attempt at a motor vehicle.

How the hell did you get it stuck in the zipper?

Apparently I am a retard and can't get this pic to post right....

Help me out here, buddy!  I can't see with all this d*mn kit on!!

So here's what we're gonna do....

1.  I'll step into the cup of your two hands,
2.  you'll throw me up &
3.  I'll do a backflip over the razor wire

TankHeadstand.jpg

"Uh-Oh!"

TankHeadstand.jpg
THIS, boys and girls, is what happens when you go chasing things down rabbit holes!

"Hasn't anyone seen the safety video with the M113 driving in the dark without the ground guide?"

"Sounds like a job for *deep voice* MSE Safety."

(as you hear a real loud metalic "clang")
When I say whoa, I mean WHOA!!!

file7217729.jpg

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die! ..."

"Hold Still, I see a spider"

file7217729.jpg

Quit your bitching.  I gave you the choice.  You chose Hammer over Sickle!​

..... Now you'll have reason to complain about a splitting headache!

Back