• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

kukmerkavafp2.jpg

"BORING!!"

fun%20in%20the%20snow.jpg

NEWS Flash.... JDF soldiers learn to ski in BC interior
As a cost cutting measure, they are using their butts for skis

I thought Cdn recruits had to do leg raises for a long period of time - but from the heat of summer until the first snowfall is pretty impressive.

-  Hello??  Is this thing on??

-  Can you hear me now?

-  It's a good thing this chair was here or I never would have gotten my lighter outta there!!

Budget cutbacks have forced the Air Force to approach aircraft from new, cost-saving alternatives.

Below, two pilots put the Feminist-15 through its paces.

These guys are sissy's, back in Oct or Nov. 1972 while on a Jump Course in Alberta. :warstory:  I was introduced to the "Airborne snow bath", interesting how the body deals with extreme cold.  :-[

Shamrock said:
Then I introduce new fun for someone else to quash.

fun%20in%20the%20snow.jpg

1328837944_d8b68e4fc9_o.jpg

Sure... any old suck can smack a block on their head.... It takes a REAL man to do a flaming one on his boys...

1331993616_4812375220_o.jpg

"Ready Ivan? Up! he sees me! down! Up! he sees me! down!"

*Russian Accent*
Ok Ivan, the count is up, 2,3, down. Not up, 1,2,3,4,5,6,down. That's how we lost Boris last time.

Using "Elmer Fudd" accent.... " A hinting we will go, a hunting we will go, hi ho the merry oh, a hunting we will go" :)

WRT the flaming one- "I know theres the Ring of Fire but this is ridiculous!"
And the other- "gun goes up, gun goes down, gun goes up, gun goes down...."

Guy on gun: "I wonder if he knows I am sleeping with his wife... I hope not"

Other guy: "look at that schmuck up there, I wonder if he knows im sleeping with his wife"

3 Bn Royal Tuponian Infantry Regiment, in an effort to show they can do everything armour can do better, demonstrate how a turret and hull down are done light infantry style.

Back