• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name that pin (From: Remembrance Day => Veterans Day?)

E.R. Campbell said:
You, MARS have seen that badge because you've climbed those steps and been in those rooms - and may be again, very soon.
In reading the post that was what came to my mind right off the bat, as you mentioned steps.  I've never had the opportunity or pleasure of crossing the threshold.  For me, that place is Mecca.  I would love to be able to go in and see all the history of those who went before me. 

Wish I could join you there on sunday by alas 37 CER parades in Holyrood for Remembrance Day and we generally don't get back till late that night...lol

jollyjacktar said:
In reading the post that was what came to my mind right off the bat, as you mentioned steps.  I've never had the opportunity or pleasure of crossing the threshold.  For me, that place is Mecca.  I would love to be able to go in and see all the history of those who went before me.

Click the link in my post and you can see some of it.....

Ah seen, I was thinking of a Crow's Nest after the last reference. Mind you I did no research on an officers mess. Oh well. Thanks for the challenge. Love getting a challenge every now and then.

I had the luck as a new Ocdt to attend a few events at the Crows Nest, Man I was getting good at target acquisition with the periscope.

Back