• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

N.S. man creates first Canadian military action figures

Just for the record, those action figures are the worst I've ever bought in my life. First, the C7 doesn't clasp into their hands like it should, and then they can barely stand up on their own, and the rucksack that they come with doesn't fit onto their back.

Shipwreck said:
Just for the record, those action figures are the worst I've ever bought in my life. First, the C7 doesn't clasp into their hands like it should, and then they can barely stand up on their own, and the rucksack that they come with doesn't fit onto their back.

You're being sarcastic right?............ Right?

No chin straps done up? What the?

BTW, the real rucksack doesn't fit so groovy on my back (or anybody else's for that matter). Our new rucks are designed so that soldiers mold to it!

I love the arctic/white cam! I will now use that toy as reference for when I show up at clothing stores demanding new ARC PAT... Or is he just wearing an extremely faded set of CAD PAT and can not get them exchanged?

BTW, I want to see an IBTS form saying they have completed PWT for their weapons or sorry kids, will take them away.

Finally, why don't we double up our efforts? Lets have a thing on monitor mass that accepts credit cards and we can order directly from the CF! Yes, I know the CF does not produce them, just spittin' out an idea thats all.

Too bad the Rememberance Day one with DEU and poppy is not out yet....or did the RCL threaten a law suit on that for poppy infringement? (Again, I don't know if there is a DEU version or not, so please don't get all serious on me).

I have all three of the new ones.  Purchased them in Barrie, and then CANEX Borden stocks a whack of them , for 3 dollars less each!!  :rage:

Keeping mine packaged, so I can retire years down the road selling them  ;)

dileas

tess

Back