• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moving Confusion

FutureQYR

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

Im to be in Gagetown this coming Wednesday after finally having completed my CT (Armd), and have encounterd some confusion as to what I should do with all my stuff. I really don't have much to speak of (2 x 1' 6'' boxes, a small bar fridge, a 2' by 1' chest, and about 3 hampers worth of clothes). Now being that im driving to out there in my pickupĀ  ( which has a cap on it) I considered bringing what little I have with me, and in the event I couldn't put it anywhere for a period of time I could keep it with the truck. Good idea/Bad idea?

In all honesty Im not sure what im going to be doing upon my arrival. Ill be keeping my rank (Cpl.), but im guessing ill be having to re do DP1 and the RegF Armd equivilant of DP2 (which to my understanding is two seperate courses now), so I don't know if im posted to Gagetown or not. Neither my OR or the people handling my file at the component transfer section could tell me anything more than that, which is nothing.

Just wondering if anyone else went through this or if anyone has some insight.

Thanks.

Back