• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Movember: Donate and win!

Ok Mike, it is 1 Dec.  Where are your Mo pics?  And the draw results??

airmich said:
Ok Mike, it is 1 Dec.  Where are your Mo pics?  And the draw results??

Patience not your strong suit eh? ;)

MJP said:
Patience not your strong suit eh? ;)

Do I look like a doctor?  (okay, bad joke, I know!)

And nope, no patience.  It's a female thing!

I have the winners of the random draw!

• $60 CP Gear Gift Certificate: MJP
  • Army.ca or Milnet.ca Hoodie: Maureen Bobbitt
  • Army.ca black  golf shirt: Strike
  • Army.ca black tech shirt: Shane Willigar
  • Army.ca tan T-shirt: Harry Moore
  • $20 CPGear Gift Certificate: DJ Houghton

Yes, there is a preponderance of friends and family amongst the winners... but there were more donors from that group too - I swear it was a blind draw! :)

Thanks to everyone who supported the cause. Together we raised $680 to fight prostate cancer, and were part of a team that raised over $11,000! Way to go!

...and of course everyone who donated over $50 will also be getting their Army.ca badge in the mail.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Thanks to everyone who supported the cause. Together we raised $680 to fight prostate cancer, and were part of a team that raised over $11,000! Way to go!

Awesome, Mike!  Congrats to you and your team!!

Congrats to the winners as well.

Mike Bobbitt said:
I have the winners of the random draw!

• $60 CP Gear Gift Certificate: MJP
  • Army.ca or Milnet.ca Hoodie: Maureen Bobbitt
  • Army.ca black  golf shirt: Strike
  • Army.ca black tech shirt: Shane Willigar
  • Army.ca tan T-shirt: Harry Moore
  • $20 CPGear Gift Certificate: DJ Houghton

Yes, there is a preponderance of friends and family amongst the winners... but there were more donors from that group too - I swear it was a blind draw! :)

Awesome glad I could help a great and cause and get some swag in return.  Congrats to all the winners

I got a shirt!  I got a shirt!

Mike, I'll PM you my address in Ottawa.

Canadians led the way in Movember

We may not have had the most men growing moustaches, but Canadians raised the most money during Movember.

Canadian men participating in the annual event for prostate cancer research raised $19,169,908, beating out Australia — the country where Movember originated — which raised $18,346,985.

Toronto businessman Rick McCreary led Canadian men, raising $48,087 on his own.

In Canada, 118,630 men took part, growing the best soup strainers they could. Australia had the most participants, with 129,679, while the U.K. was third at 111,528, followed by the U.S. at 64,700.

More at link

Way to go, Canada!!  :cdn:

Back