• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sept 2010 Contest: Design Your Bling

We had a great start and I know there are more good ideas out there stilll. With most of Sept still left for the contest, let's see what ideas we can generate.

Remember your idea may turn into the next Subscriber gift, which is given to all our new subscribers!

How is this contest going? I haven't seen any recent posts/pics in a while...

Well, the contest is now closed. I guess the staff are just going through the voting process right now.

Journeyman said:
worthless%20thread%20without%20pics.gif
  ;D

As long as it ain't Journeyman doing the modeliing  :eek:

Those coins in the first post are fantastic. I wonder how you could top them.  ???

Sorry for the delay on this one folks... Things have taken a slightly different direction, but I really do appreciate all the ideas and time spent on the concept art. In the end, I replaced the coins with simple "Army.ca" badges. Having said that, I still need to award a winner...

Based on the current views, there are two folks tied in the lead: crooks.a and Jingo. They will split the CPGear gift certificate, and I will send each of them a new Army.ca badge.

Congratulations guys!

Back