• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More and more funnies.. vol: something...

The Germans are certainly well known for their cutting edge engineering....  click on the link...

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=21816

During training exercises, the Lieutenant driving down a muddy back road encountered another jeep stuck in the mud with a red-faced colonel at the wheel.

"Your jeep stuck, sir?" asked the Lieutenant as he pulled alongside.

"Nope," replied the Colonel, coming over and handing him the keys, "Yours is."

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.

8. When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here?

Interviewees Say The Darndest Things <-----Link  :nod:

One example (my favorite so far):

"The most bizarre experience I ever had was regarding a candidate who was offered a position with my client. Because she had disclosed that she had a college degree, she was required to produce proof in the form of transcripts, diploma, etc. She told us that she was unable to produce the required documentation because her identity had been changed and that the information the firm was seeking was in her previous name. Due to safety reasons, she was unable to produce proof (in any name she had or was using)."

:rofl:

west jet safety brief last flight
    "You've already done up your seat belt so we're gonna tell ya how you did it."

Too funny not to share.  A friend's status on Facebook:

My young grandson called to wish me Happy Birthday. He asked me how old I was, and I told him, 49.
My grandson was quiet for a moment, and then he asked, "Did you start at 1?"

Out of the mouth of babes........    :rofl:

Any cop will love this.  These videos were taken during the arrest of the suspects without their knowledge.  They are not the usual ones you see of a guy getting Tasered.  The video is part of the Taser itself and it records what happens leading up
to zapping the suspect.   

Hard to dispute video evidence.     
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1258270221

FINALLY — A great alternative to body scanners at airports . . . The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners at the airports. It’s a booth you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. They see this as a win-win for everyone, with no racial profiling. It also would eliminate the costs of a long and expensive trial. Justice would be swift. Case closed! You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter, an announcement comes over the PA system . . . "Attention standby passengers — we now have a seat available on flight number XXXX. Shalom!"

Be The Difference:

eatbeef1.jpg

Baden  Guy said:
FINALLY — A great alternative to body scanners at airports . . . The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners at the airports. It’s a booth you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. They see this as a win-win for everyone, with no racial profiling. It also would eliminate the costs of a long and expensive trial. Justice would be swift. Case closed! You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter, an announcement comes over the PA system . . . "Attention standby passengers — we now have a seat available on flight number XXXX. Shalom!"
I've been to Ben Guirion AP, if you can get to the check in counters with a ka-boom thing on you...you're doing pretty good!!!  I won't say how many levels of security there is...but these guys are very thorough and highly professional.
I do, however, like the political correctness of this devise....there would be no defending yourself using Johnnie Cochrane and getting off on some silly technicaltiy~~~??

;D

Baden  Guy said:

In a related video - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5zd60ites&feature=player_embedded#!

This gave me a laugh.  They are entertaining.  Enjoy!  :)

Bunch of grown men singing Lady Gaga live and acapella!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E_0oOc6Lf8

Winnipeggers should have no problems with these………….

Q. - What's the difference between the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Taliban?
A. - The Taliban have a running game.

Q. - What do the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Billy Graham have in common?
A. - They both can make 25,000 people stand up and yell Jesus Christ!

Q. - What's the difference between the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and a dollar bill?
A. - You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. - What do the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and possums have in common?
A. - Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Q. - Where do you go in Winnipeg in case of a tornado?
A. - Canad Inns Stadium - they never get a touchdown there.

Q. - Why was Paul LaPolice upset when the Winnipeg Blue Bombers playbook was stolen?
A. - Because he hadn't finished coloring it yet.

Q. - What do you call 40 people sitting around a TV watching the Grey Cup?
A. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers football team.

Q. - How can you tell when the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are going to run the football?
A. - Fred Reid leaves the huddle with tears in his eyes .

Introducing Snazzy Napper!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MthSUD8cMqk

When I first saw this, I thought this was one of those joke skits from a comedy skit program, but... ... ...

http://www.snazzynapper.com/

So... just like the commercial asks:

Where do you snazzy nap?

Good old Saskatchewan, eh.

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Toronto scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Ontarian's, in the weeks that followed, a Vancouver archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the Vancouver Province: "BC archaeologists, finding traces of 130-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 30 years earlier than Ontario".

One week later, the Saskatoon Star Phoenix in Saskatoon, reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30 feet in his backyard in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, James Krawchuk, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely f--k all. James has therefore concluded that 150 years ago, Saskatchewan had already gone wireless."

Just makes you bloody proud to be from Saskatchewan!

Back