• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More and more funnies.. vol: something...

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
1223610397337ny0.jpg

Courage.jpg

image0055.jpg

attitude1.jpg

stupidity.jpg

professionalism.jpg

motivationalposter159.jpg

motivationalposter28.jpg

SerialKillers.jpg

image010.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee294/Drayasha/Motivational%20Posters/stupidity.jpg

Since the others aren't holding swords, and there are differing shoulder decorations, I suspect this is could well be a correct drill movement by an division or platoon level commander on parade.  Without seeing the entire file of soldiers, simply assuming he's wrong could be incorrect.

Holy Smokes! Fiddle Vader plays in downtown Victoria in the summer. I used to shoo the bastard away from Roger's Chocolates when I worked there during Uni. He was SOOOO bad he'd actually scare our clients away.

On with the jokes.

After a brewery convention one night, three brew masters are out for the evening. They get to a bar, and the Coors guy orders a cool, refreshing Coors. The Corona guy orders a chilled Corona, with a nice fresh slice of lime to set it off. The Molson rep orders a Coke.

Confused, the Coors rep asks him, "What gives?"
"Well," says the Molson rep, "if you guys aren't having beer, then neither am I."

Couldn't believe this one.  It could go in the dumbest thing thread.  :eek:

idiot-funny-stupid-20.jpg

Back