• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More and more funnies.. vol: something...

Eye In The Sky, that's a really good one... I hadn't heard this one before, very good, thank you for sharing.

song-chart-memes-army-life.jpg

;D

« Reply #61 on: Yesterday at 15:08:33 »
« Reply #62 on: Yesterday at 15:20:20 »
Moe and CEEBEE501, Great posts, very funny, gave me a laugh... I really needed to smile today, thank you. :)

----------

« Reply #63 on: Yesterday at 15:33:32 »
Wow GAP... Divorce Cakes... hmmm... interesting; gave me a chuckle simply because I had never seen or heard of such cakes before.  However, I do remember going into a card shop some years ago and while looking through the cards I came across a couple of cards to give to someone who had been divorced; never expected to see such cards, but I guess they have cards... and now cakes, for just about everything these days.

Where's the divorce cakes with dude taking her out to the garbage, beheading her, etc?

If your wedding was so camouflaged that only three guests found it.......

.......you might be a red neck!

bob-smith-camowedding2.jpg

Although, I have to give the bridesmaids credit for having matching dresses compared to the guys' outfits.  ::)

A new line for CP Gear, perhaps?

CEEBEEE501,

You already posted that photo in this thread, reply # 12

wife showed me this today... after I bought some girl guide cookies

A little lesson on tolerance.....

So, there's this fella who lives downtown...regular guy, real nice, never causes trouble for his fellow human beings.

The only thing is, he's got a pretty severe case of Leprosy. And I mean severe....things missing, open, weepy lesions, the whole nine yards. 
But of course, through the miracles of modern medicine, he's not contagious, and can live a "normal" life.

This fella's lived in the same neighborhood his whole life, and everyone knows and likes him, and has seen that despite his appearance, he is a person, the same as them, and worthy of the same treatment that everyone else enjoys. there's a little diner where he eats breakfast every morning, and that's where our story begins.

He walks in, takes his regular booth, and waves to the waitress for his usual. He does notice though, a person he's never seen before getting an eyeful. The Leper pays him no mind, and digs in.

After a couple of minutes, he hears a sharp intake of breath, and a low, guttural groan. He whips around, and casts a pus-filled eye at the "new guy". The new fella quickly blurts out, "sorry, sorry..."

The Leper turns back around, and resumes eating.

A moment later, he hears, "Oh sweet Jeeeesus....oh man..."

Again, the Leper swivels, and says, "Enough, pal...shut it up."

The new guy nods his assent.

After a few more tense minutes, the new guy breaks...."That's horrible, O God, O no, that's the most horrible thing I've ever seen!!!"

The Leper stands up, walks a few paces, and gets in the new guy's face.

"ALRIGHT, YOU LISTEN TO ME!...I HAVE A DISEASE, AND I CAN'T HELP THAT. NOT ONE OTHER PERSON IN THIS DINER HAS AN ISSUE WITH ME, WHAT THE F--- IS YOUR F---ING PROBLEM?!?!?!"

The new guy pauses...and looks up sheepishly.

"L-l-listen...I-I-I-I'm real sorry man, it's not you...it's the guy dipping his toast in your back."

:eek:

True Political Spin

It just all depends on how you look at some things...

Judy Wallman, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California , was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Congressman Harry Reid's great-great uncle, Remus Reid, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows  in Montana territory:

On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: 'Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.'

So Judy recently e-mailed Congressman Harry Reid for information about their great-great uncle.

Believe it or not, Harry Reid's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:
"Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory . His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

That's real POLITICAL SPIN

Back