• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

Hi there,

I just thought I would ask if anyone else on here is going to be going to the MPAC this June, 2011?  :)

Rochawk

Woohoo like all the other patiently waiting members of this forum I finally got my call on thursday! Scheduled for the june 16th mpac! So excited and curious to see what its all about and meet some new people! Been waiting for the call for over a year now really made my day!

Ill be there got the call on the 9th to attend the 16th-18th mpac woohoo so stoked been waiting along time anxious to find out what its all about!

Hey congrats THOUSE!

From what I have read, it sounds like it is going to be a great experience.

I will see you there this Wednesday :)

Haha you meen thursday infernal unless your arriving early lol Where abouts are you traveling from?

Ha yeah I will be arriving tomorrow because of where I am located.

I am travelling down from Sault Ste. Marie, ON. I might be the first one there now that I think about it. ::) 

Where are you coming from THOUSE?  :)

Rite on been to the Soo numerous times , my moms side of the family is from there and grandparents still live up there! I'm coming from Clinton Ontario about 220km southwest of Barrie

Oh wow that's awesome! It certainly is a small world.

Are you already in the forces or are you joining directly?

I realize that it's unlikely that I'll get a definite answer to this question, but here it goes...

Has anyone heard when the next MPAC will be? I have an OT in for MP, and was told by the BPSO that the next MPAC would be around 28 Jan to 6 Feb... it's the 4th of February and I've heard nothing. 

Thanks in advance.

I remember hearing talk of one talking place a couple weekends ago.

Was just wondering if anyone has any idea on potential dates for upcoming MPAC's?  I've inquired through my CoC, asked the BPSO's office and searched the DWAN high and low.  If anyone has any ideas of dates, or ballpark figures......or could point me in the right direction as to where I can find them myself it would be much appreciated.

Well, I refrained from commenting because I don't have a lot of info on the subject. However, I've been told over and over that the trade is full, so I would think the number of MPAC's in the future will be few and far between. As for the exact dates, I have no idea.

I know when I called a local recruiting office they were able to ballpark the next MPAC, but it was in no way definite.

Precept said:
Well, I refrained from commenting because I don't have a lot of info on the subject. However, I've been told over and over that the trade is full, so I would think the number of MPAC's in the future will be few and far between. As for the exact dates, I have no idea.

I know when I called a local recruiting office they were able to ballpark the next MPAC, but it was in no way definite.

^^^
You're right! The trade is at 95% capacity right now, so recruiting isn't really a priority. I'd keep up on it though, as we always have a lot of people releasing from the trade. Good luck with the MPAC once you get there. Just be yourself and have some common sense.

Currently finished of my CFAT, medical, and interview.

I have been placed on the merit list for MP, and currently waiting for the next MPAC.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Hello Everyone,

I have read numerous posts on Army.ca, all of which have been helpful, accurate and professional which has ultimately influenced me to join the forums. So hola!

I have gone far through the application process: clean criminal/driving/credit record, high post-secondary grades, solid references, excellent CFAT results, clear medical, smooth & positive interview. My medical clearance forms were handed in to the Toronto CF Recruiting centre at the end of August (post interview).

I am applying primarily to become an MP, I've been told I am a strong applicant. There are openings for MP's but very few, I won't divulge the number. My second choice is to become a vehicle technician (I know there's quite a contrast but I have my reasons).

I am awaiting a call re:MPAC selection, which I'll kill and go to BMQ Feb '13. Does anyone know when the MPAC selection is taking place? I do not have a recruiter's contact information. If no one can tell me I will need to ask in person because the recruiting centre does not answer the phone.

If there are other persons in a similar position to myself I would like to hear from you. Have you received your MPAC call yet? Do you know when to expect it?

Admin: Sorry if this is in the wrong Forum, I tried choosing the most appropriate one.

:cdn:

First off welcome to the forums dancurro.

Secondly I am in the same boat you are. Actually the exact same boat. Applied first trade choice as MP, and second as Vec Tech. I have had the same journey as you and am as well hoping to kill the MPAC.

To answer your question what I have been told so far by a couple recruiters that there is a selection this month for October as well as one in December for January. If this is incorrect I hope some one corrects me. Also they told me I should expect my call by the end of this month if not it should be in December.

Call the recruiting centre. They'll transfer you to the person that can give you the answers.

JorgSlice said:
Call the recruiting centre. They'll transfer you to the person that can give you the answers.

Ditto that as well. I had to call a few times to get through. Sorry I did not include that in my first post.

Back