• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Hope Santa's good to everyone!

:subbies:

Here's to everyone who is stuck on duty or overseas this Christmas. Merry Xmas.  Happy non denominational holiday season, etc.

All the best to you and yours during the Holiday Season.  :christmas happy:

Hope Santa finds you all Warm Well and Safe, and those who can't be home at this time of year We will be thinking of you, and raise a toast to you. :subbies:

And for those of you who may be feeling down for whatever reason, we're all here for you as well. Merry Christmas!!

And to Recceguy: Here's hoping Santa brings you something to fill your stockings.

cupper said:
All the best to you and yours during the Holiday Season.  :christmas happy:

Hope Santa finds you all Warm Well and Safe, and those who can't be home at this time of year We will be thinking of you, and raise a toast to you. :subbies:

And for those of you who may be feeling down for whatever reason, we're all here for you as well. Merry Christmas!!

And to Recceguy: Here's hoping Santa brings you something to fill your stockings.

Looks like a lampshade. I can wear it on my head. :blotto:

recceguy said:
Looks like a lampshade. I can wear it on my head. :blotto:

well............that's one approach......just sayin'...... ;D

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas & a great 2015 for everyone.  :snowman:

Merry Christmas to all and I hope someone here has a white Christmas.

Everyone pulling shift on Operations and in Duty Centers; those working in Emergency Services or keeping the roads clear and the lights on...

Hope you had a peaceful one! :subbies:

I think 2015 is going to be my most challenging year, Basic in less then a month, and after basic is my occupational training.

Hope you all are enjoying your holidays, and have a fantastic New Year!  :salute:

Merry Christmas everyone. Feels more like spring but hey, I'll take the gifts. I wish everyone the best next year!

Back