• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet In Vancouver!

Do we have a time set for the 27th?  My sister's Hallowe'en party is that night, but I'd still like to go to this too.

I believe the 27th is the jr. rank's Halloween party at Discovery. I'll look into it. If that's the case then I won't be able to make the 27th because I'm already committed to helping out at the party.

Ah that's right... Forgot about that.. Well we'll play it by ear then eh?

Okay... this always happens for some strange reason. Alright then... It'll be the 27 Oct 07 1900hrs at Irish Heather. Those who can make it great! Those who can't make it, TRY!!!

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers,

MT.

Okay just to bump it up and make it more visible again.

This Sat. @ the Irish Heather 1900hrs Vancouver M&G! Bring your other halves if you want, all welcome!  ;D

MedTech said:
Okay just to bump it up and make it more visible again.

This Sat. @ the Irish Heather 1900hrs Vancouver M&G! Bring your other halves if you want, all welcome!  ;D
Let's not forget a camera, don't want us to believe it never happend ;)

Sorry guys.  I won't be able to make it.  I have company coming over.  I hope you all have fun.

it is the jr. rank's halloween party that night, so I am also out, sorry

Okay... So it seems like there's only about 4-5 of us then, and 1 of them isn't even a member. Shall we call this M&G a bust once more then? Or do those of us who have said yes to carry on?

I say screw 'em and do it anyways.  But that's likely just my liver talking...

MM

Agreed. I am still in to meet up for a few beverages. Quality over quantity I always say  ;)

Roger! Carry on then tomorrow night 1900hrs Irish Heather. See ya'll there!

PMT 9D said:
Agreed. I am still in to meet up for a few beverages. Quality over quantity I always say  ;)

OUCH!  ;)

I'm sure I'll see you all on Remembrance Day at the usual haunts anyway.

Back