• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet In Vancouver!

Really? Cool! No I don't think that the unit has scheduled anything for that night. I'll check though... Were you there last night for the lovely safety brief?

MedTech said:
Really? Cool! No I don't think that the unit has scheduled anything for that night. I'll check though... Were you there last night for the lovely safety brief?

Yes I was there. I didn't know we had a medtech at the unit? Were you in cadpat?

I was the CADPAT guy :D and I'm not a MedTech anymore ;) if you know don't tell. It's a secret! ;D

I'm a NavComm, if I knew your secret it would be safe with me  :p

Hehehe very true! Will you be at the unit tonight?

Well that was last night, yes I was and it was a pleasure meeting you!

Hey folks from the visible minority of CF members,

I'll be on my trauma rotation starting in mid Oct until around Rememberance Day in Vancouver - perhaps we should see about actually getting something together.

MM

MedTech said:
Shall we set the date for the 26 Oct? It's a Friday, and we can all wear our red t-shirt at it too  ;D

October 26th is a good date for me.
Without trying to sound like a raging alcoholic... there are a few decent pubs in Gastown worth attending...  but I am fine with going to a place downtown or the west side.

So, the 26th then all interested and involved? Going once!

medicineman said:
Hey folks from the visible minority of CF members,

I'll be on my trauma rotation starting in mid Oct until around Rememberance Day in Vancouver - perhaps we should see about actually getting something together.

MM

I've already pencilled you in for the long weekend, something about a ceremony.... :-X

PMT 9D said:
October 26th is a good date for me.
Without trying to sound like a raging alcoholic... there are a few decent pubs in Gastown worth attending...  but I am fine with going to a place downtown or the west side.

Gastown works for me...

medicineman said:
And I says PARDON???!!! ;D

OMG...

Okay! Well the more the merrier anyone else? Come on! I KNOW there are more people from the Lower Mainland then this. Okay, I'll even throw in a mystery PRIZE for the evening. Yes, it'll be something gucci and fun to play with.... no Vern it's not Chaps, or pics of me with chaps... (somehow, I don't think the powers that be would be amused seeing me with nothing but my peek cap and chaps on  ;))

MedTech said:
(somehow, I don't think the powers that be would be amused seeing me with nothing but my peek cap and chaps on  ;))

But it would make you easier to find in the bar when we meet for drinks... even in Vancouver chaps are saved for that 'special occassion'...  ;)
So it seems we are meeting on Oct 26th. Time? Location?

PMT 9D said:
But it would make you easier to find in the bar when we meet for drinks... even in Vancouver chaps are saved for that 'special occassion'...  ;)

That's true! But I don't know... I hate it when I'm mistaken to be that 'guy' from the Village People... that really turns the ladies off  :'(

I might be in.  What about at the Wolf and Hound.  They give a 10% discount with Mil ID.

Back