• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet In Vancouver!

No pics - just three of us there.  However we are going to try again in the very near future and maybe have a fourth or even fifth  ;D

MM

medicineman said:
No pics - just three of us there.  However we are going to try again in the very near future and maybe have a fourth or even fifth  ;D

MM

Yup. Beers were had, stories were told.... and no pics  ;D

Folks will have to attend the next one and see for themselves.

3 of you? I showed up at 7:30 wearing a support the troops hat and a red t-shirt and nobody blinked, had a couple of beers, a nice dinner and left

You did?! Well it's my bad, I got lost in the area attempting to meet up with PMT9D with the MedicineMan in tow. Another words, late got there actually about  7:50ish...How come you didn't give me a holler?

Wasn't to sure if I could make it. The Pot pie was nice and getting away from the wife and kid was nice also.

too bad mate. I said I'd buy you a beer for your generosities last time at the range. We'll hold another one relatively soon as PMT is coming back for his trauma rotations at VGH TTC W, Medicine Man'll still be kicking around so look forward to it once more around mid November.

So! A quick get together tomorrow night at 1900hrs at the Wolf and Hound on Broadway near Alma.

It's 3 minutes from the Garrison by car and 5 minutes from the Garrison by foot. All members of the forum are welcome! It's a little short notice, but hey, that's half the fun!

Address:
The Wolf and Hound
3617 West Broadway, Vancouver
1900hrs
01 Oct 2008.

I take it you are leaving town or just left, since it's not until tomorrow?

MM

I will probably already be there, though with the family.  It's my oldest's B-Day tomorrow.  ;D

I was just there for three days last week - wont be back until end of next month...

Leaving Kelowna to go to Victoria........would have been right when I was going through (but had to coem back early for a job interview)

SO! It's another time for another M&G here in Vancouver! All are welcome! Please throw up some times for people to consider! :)

Depending on time...date etc....I could be in.  ;D

Back