• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet In Vancouver!

beach_bum said:
I might be in.  What about at the Wolf and Hound.  They give a 10% discount with Mil ID.

Where is the Wolf and Hound?

Broadway close to Alma, it's right around the corner from the Garrison. :)

If you're wearing chaps, leave anywhere in West Van out of the choice list...

MM

26th going TWICE!

hahaha, no chaps for me. Too cold now!

medicineman said:
If you're wearing chaps, leave anywhere in West Van out of the choice list...

MM

You mean the West End.  We have the West End, West Vancouver and the West Side.  All three are different.  ;D  The Wolf and Hound is on the West Side.  You can wear your chaps if you'd like.  hehehehe

MedTech said:
26th going TWICE!

hahaha, no chaps for me. Too cold now!

I wished that had stopped other people from wearing chaps... when they really shouldn't have EVER be wearing them [eyes burning, bad memory won't go away]

So, to summarize
Date: October 26th (Friday)
Time: (none yet - 6 pm??)
Location: One call for Fox and Hound (West side) I counter with Irish Heather (gastown)
Dress: NOT chaps

Discussions....

26th Going THRICE!

DECIDED!

No chaps?! Agreed!

I like the Wolfe and Hound... but... I'm up to trying new things :D so Irish Heather's got my vote! :D

I say Irish Heather, it's across the street from where I live  :p

So of course I get my call schedule today, and lo and behold they have me working the 26th (along with a full post call day to boot).  If they only have me working evenings, I may be able to make it, if not well then I won't.

MM

well it looks like only a few of us, I don't mind changing to another day that week/weekend

NavComm said:
well it looks like only a few of us, I don't mind changing to another day that week/weekend

ditto. I would be OK with going out on Thurs 25 Oct or the Sat 27 Oct if that would be better for MM's schedule.
Let us know... otherwise we go ahead with the 26th and just have to arrange for a second get together!

Irish Heather is my favourite haunt...it would be my local if I didn't live out in the Delta.  If'n the civy job grants me a slight reprieve, I may show up.  Hell, if its at the Heather I'll probably have the wife tagging along!  :)

I may be able to attend if it's on a Friday or weekend.

MM check your schedule for the Sat 27th.

All welcome to come including other halves, if they want to come :D

27th it is then. MM take a break and join us! All who are in the area PLEASE come and join us for some fun and games! I said I'll donate a fun thing for the event! Now for the location. Should add a. To the top or something?  So far the two choices are Irish Heather (leading the pack) and wolfe+Hound (1 vote)

Back