• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

medical test for reserves

Deepblue

Inactive
Reaction score
I applied for infantry and my medical test is scheduled for sometime in october.

My question is....

#1. If you need to wear glasses and have average myopia, does that disqualify you?

#2. If the doctor diagnosed you with depression and prescribed you anti-depressants, does that disqualify you? ( Couple of years ago, I am okay now)

SEARCH! Theres lots of threads on both of your questions.

cbt arms sub tech said:
You might start asking yourself questions, like how much should I be telling the army?

Yea.. good advice there... lie/withold information on your application an medical exam, etc

cbt arms sub tech said:
You might start asking yourself questions, like how much should I be telling the army?

In this case, you may also ask yourself, "what will happen if I withold information from, or outright lie to, the military, and they find out about it?" ::)

True enough!  Sometimes once recruiting is done with testing, we have no one left, although its justified somedays!

alexpb said:
If you lie and they find out they shoot you.

Maybe in the Lybian army ::)

If it's found that you lied or purposely witheld information that should be provided, your application will be dropped, and you will not be enrolled...and I believe it's also a black mark on your record if you ever want to get any government job

Back