• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Forms

blcbandit

Inactive
Reaction score
I phoned my career manager the other day concerning RMC and the ROTP program and there was no answer. Therefore I am hoping someone on this forum can answer my question.

I applied for the ROTP program a few months back and was listed as a V4 and was given a sheet for the eye doctor to be filled out. However I believe he had told me that I did not need to fill out the form just fill out the form if the Medic had performed the test wrong. Basically I am looking into clarification as to filling this form out or not to worry about it.

Any answers will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

blcbandit,

1.  Read the forums, you'll find the answer.
2.  Do a search, you'll find the answer.
3.  Remember 1 & 2 for next time, here's you're answer:

The MedTech did not administer the test wrong.  You were given a V4 Category (not the end of the world btw).  The recruiting medical world now needs to verify this by having an optometrist fill out the form.  There are certain measurements taken that are needed to make sure that you are not a V5 (and cannot be enrolled), or maybe you are a borderline V4 and the more accurate test and measurements at the optometrists office will make you a V3.  More then likely though it will just confirm that you are a V4.

If you ignore the form and don't hand it in, your medical file will not be sent to Ottawa for approval, and you will NOT be assigned your Permanent Medical Category, and you will NOT be hired.

So please, go get your eyes checked and have them fill out the form.

Oh, and it's File Manager not Career Manager, and they would not have told you to ignore the form.  If they did please inform the medical staff at the recruiting center immediately so that person and possibly others may be properly educated  ;D

Good Luck

Oh, and I suggest properly filling out your profile, it makes it hard for us to help you if you leave it blank.

Have a nice day.

Back