• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mecanicien marine

Es-ce que quelqu'un sait si le métier de mec mar est payé spec 2 ou non il y a tellement de rumeurs

• Quel grade a la sortie du QL3

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Quand es le QL5apres

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cfred0912

Inactive
Reaction score
Toutes ses questions parceque 2 semaines après mon application j'étais déjà convoqué je suis donc a la planification financière de ma vie
Merci de vos réponses

The trade gets spec 1 when QL5 qualified and spec 2 when QL6 qualified. That said, there is a review on right now so all spec pay since Feb 2012 is on hold. Should be something out soon. I am curious; Where are you hearing these 'rumours'?

Thanks,
I had those rumours from PO at recrutement center, than from people i knew on BMQ back in march.

Anyway, i'm waiting for the next selection on novembre 14 to see if i'm joining or not.

Do you think I can choose the Atlantic side after my class 'cause my wife and kids will stay here in montreal at least to finish there class.

I'm turning 40 Is It to old to join the navy and what grade I can expect in a near futur. Or its very hard to have promotion.
Thanks Again for your answers.

they call that marine engineer. But it'S more like mechanic...

same here, i am m-listed, and heard also last 2013 selection for mareng was the 14, with possibility of bmq in early to mid January 2014. I hope ii will happen soon, i went to school for Marine and diesel Engineering in NB, and have been working at a GM dealership as a tire and oil jockey.

Back