• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MCpl Robert Thomas KERR

red836

Inactive
Reaction score
This is an unoffial reach out for something at work.
I'm looking for anyone who may have worked with or known Robert KERR (Bob?)
-He retired in 2005, and joined around 1975.

-He was posted in Greenwood, Borden (mid-late 90's) and possibly somewhere near Red Deer Alberta

-He may or may not have ended up in Shearwater, but I'm guessing that because he lived in Halifax area. He would be in his early 50's, two grown daughters (estranged by their choice and who cannot be contacted).
-He was born in Quebec in 1953, but I don't know where.

-I'm not sure what trade he was, sorry.

If anyone knew him, or has ANY info, pls post here or email me a classic_hunter@hotmail.com or I can give you my work address...just don't want to post it on here for security reasons.

Please, any help would be great. He's deceased recently and the city (Halifax) is having him interred as there is no family. I've contacted the local Legion, but no one knows of him.

I knew a Bob Kerr in Cold Lake in the 90's.  IIRC he was in J85 Engine Bay and later 419 Sqn.  About 5'5" ,moustache, blondish hair and he was a smoker.  The timeline fits.  I don't know if this is helpful to you.  Good Luck.

Back