• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mass Stabbings in Saskatchewan- Sept 4/2022

Sure he’s not with Tac Troop?
That doesn't ring any bells, they just get pulled in for all the large manpower gigs, manhunts, emergency responses of all sorts, etc. I just know he's on the road a lot, along with regular patrol duties.

“STO” in Alberta speak. It also could be a vestigial team that was stood up for Covid.
That’s nicer than “Fat ERT”.

Definitely sounds like TAC/STO/the new term coming in ‘Tactical Support Group’.

Sighted in Regina, apparently...

'It is horrific what has occurred': 10 dead, at least 15 injured in Saskatchewan stabbings​

A search was ongoing for suspects Damien Sanderson and Myles Sanderson. Damien is described as 5-foot-7 and 155 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Myles is 6-foot-1 and 200 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.

An RCMP alert around 12 p.m. on Sunday said the two suspects had been seen in the Arcola Avenue area of Regina and said residents there should consider sheltering in place.

I’m in Regina. 2130 MST now. Lots of police a fire sirens about 15 minutes ago. Now all quiet. Hopefully they found them.

Yeah, that was much earlier. My guess is they’ve stolen a car and are likely far from there.

Something like this, I doubt anyone will harbour them.

Yeah, that was much earlier. My guess is they’ve stolen a car and are likely far from there.

Something like this, I doubt anyone will harbour them.
You in Regina? I said the sirens were from 15, now 20 minutes ago.

The lack of AR15' s sure didn't stop it whereas the presence might have.
It’s a reserve in rural Saskatchewan. If you think there weren’t a lot of firearms around, you’re woefully naive. This happened in the early morning hours; I won’t be surprised if we end up hearing many victims were sleeping when they were attacked.

It’s a reserve in rural Saskatchewan. If you think there weren’t a lot of firearms around, you’re woefully naive. This happened in the early morning hours; I won’t be surprised if we end up hearing many victims were sleeping when they were attacked.

I would not be shocked if you were correct on this. Early morning attack on what seems to be people they likely knew we’ll enough. Plus I wouldn’t be shocked if AR 15s we’re easily accessible there.

Or there was a ruse of asking for help

Last edited:
Agreed - that is the human natural rhythm, and its when bastards like these two alleged bastards skulk around.

I'm originally from northern rural Saskatchewan and its not as "all we do is grow grain and watch the Roughriders" nice. It like any other place has a dark side.

More info now in the National Post. Looks like they were kicking in doors in the early morning and stabbing whoever they found, and possibly faking a medical emergency and seeking help. Also, same last name but not brothers.

RCMP presser now. One suspect, Damien, found dead with visible wounds, not believed to be self inflicted. Located in tall grass on the reserve; not clear if he ever left but sounds like not.

RCMP apparently confirm positive ID of the car with two individuals inside this morning in Regina. Not sure who the second individual is with Damien dead.

Back