• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MARS selection board

tdccanadian

Inactive
Reaction score
I was merit listed in November for MARS DEO. Anyone know when the next selection board will take place? Thanks!

tdccanadian said:
I was merit listed in November for MARS DEO. Anyone know when the next selection board will take place? Thanks!

Selections for DEO occupations will probably not take place until mid/late Jun.

Remember, since ships are now dry at sea, and the CAF abolished capital punishment, there's only one thing the Navy is allowed to use for selection of MARS officers  >:D

File:Rum_sodomy_and_the_lash.jpg

dapaterson said:
Remember, since ships are now dry at sea, and the CAF abolished capital corporal punishment, there's only one thing the Navy is allowed to use for selection of MARS officers  >:D

File:Rum_sodomy_and_the_lash.jpg

FTFY

Blackadder1916 said:

Thanks for the catch.  Although the CAF did abolish capital punishment as well, it was corporal punishment that I meant.

Or, in a Naval context, I guess it's called Leading Seaman punishment?

With the next BMOQ probably not taking place until August or September,  DAA?

Bruins91 said:
With the next BMOQ probably not taking place until August or September,  DAA?

From what I can see, the next DEO BMOQ isn't scheduled to start until 24 Aug.  So selections for that serial probably won't start until 60 days prior.

DAA said:
From what I can see, the next DEO BMOQ isn't scheduled to start until 24 Aug.  So selections for that serial probably won't start until 60 days prior.
Where can you find this information?

hyung7423 said:
Where can you find this information?

You can't, unless your Recruiter is willing to provide it.

Also, there may have been DEO selections which were done recently.  Mind you the first DEO BMOQ isn't scheduled until late Aug, however, there are ROTP (14 week) BMOQ's which are run to accommodate those students attending Civilian Universities and there could be surplus capacity/space on these courses which start on 11 May.

Back