• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Deo competition list

KristinM

Inactive
Reaction score
How does the competition list for DEO work?
I made the competition list a few days ago - my occupation choices are LogO and AirOps O. Do they only sit for selections every so often? Also anyone know if there are a lot of seats left for these occupations? Thanks in advance for any help!

How does the competition list for DEO work?
I made the competition list a few days ago - my occupation choices are LogO and AirOps O. Do they only sit for selections every so often? Also anyone know if there are a lot of seats left for these occupations? Thanks in advance for any help!
Recruiting FAQs See Question #2 on the FAQ of "when are selections done?"

While I'm not allowed to post the positions available anymore; with it being the beginning of the FY, there are plenty of seats open - especially for LogO.

I just noticed a bump from medial to final processing on the portal. Also going for LogO. Finished med requirements March 14.

I just noticed a bump from medial to final processing on the portal. Also going for LogO. Finished med requirements March 14.

Congrats, looks like we are roughly on a similar timeline as my initial medical was confirmed March 19.
However, I will still need to go to CEFME in Toronto for further medical so I've been sitting on that final processing stage for a few weeks now.

Best of luck

Congrats, looks like we are roughly on a similar timeline as my initial medical was confirmed March 19.
However, I will still need to go to CEFME in Toronto for further medical so I've been sitting on that final processing stage for a few weeks now.

Best of luck
Thanks.
Honestly, I hoped to be at BMQ by now, though, I didn't really understand how the comp lists and scheduling work. Still don't.

Pilot sounds fresh as hell btw. I wondered about how one becomes a navigator, but I think my eyes are too bad ;)

Back