• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for - CADPAT Private Epaulets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanteer said:
Geez Jungle - en Francais

A derriette of course....
Yes, of course !!  ;D But we really like our anglicisms...  ;)

By the way, you're missing the "cédille" under the C as in Français !!!  :p

Inch said:
WHAT! You guys get purses, I mean, murses? All we get are helmet bags that everybody uses for everything but helmets.
I wish we'd get more nurses... And if they are Military, they can wear a slip-on on their rack !!!  :)

Jungle said:
I wish we'd get more nurses... And if they are Military, they can wear a slip-on on their rack !!!   :)

That goes along with the combat "over-the-shoulder boulder holder".......... ;D

Jungle said:
By the way, you're missing the "cédille" under the C as in Français !!!   :p

How do you do that?  I have a Western Canada keyboard which only types out English and Redneck....

lol.. This kid's going to get his cadpat poitrinette before I do, without even joining the CF.

Do they even make poitrinettes for Ocdts in Cadpat? I remember getting my velcro flag so I didn't have to wear that stupid brassard - a proud day. I guess that's how Gagnon feels. Still have to get name tags from Canadian Peacekeeper.... I'll bet Gagnon has those too. Maybe a cadpat poitrinette would make it easier to be mistaken for an officer (had that happen in full CF's - scared the poop out of me)... I gotta get me one of those. Anyone know how long it takes the QM to make up name tags?

Am I the only one here who calls the "clothing stores" the Quartermaster/QM?

George Wallace said:
Is that a suggestion it be called a bra?

Gw

Maybe there should be a slip=on holder on combat bras..............gotta be able to tell who's who at all times you know !

aesop081 said:
Maybe there should be a slip=on holder on combat bras..............gotta be able to tell who's who at all times you know !

I suppose if the Order of Dress is "Undress"
--  No Medals.

Infanteer said:
How do you do that?  I have a Western Canada keyboard which only types out English and Redneck....
My keyboard is in French (Canada). But it still types in English...  ;)

lol first tiem I see a topic go like this  :-\... and you are now talking about the french keyboard  ::)

Dang this thread is just like them black snake fireworks,( if you can even call them fireworks.) Add a little flame and the thing grows bigger by the minute and fun to watch, well in this case read  :p 

Infanteer said:
How do you do that?  I have a Western Canada keyboard which only types out English and Redneck....
Use the Windows' Character map program.

Inch said:
WHAT! You guys get purses, I mean, murses? All we get are helmet bags that everybody uses for everything but helmets.

We prefer the term gas mask carriers...

Although I cant actually activate a lock..I have had some requests for a closure.. So please respect this moderators request until It can be locked fully ;)

Regards,
Kyle

Jungle said:
Then I wanna know what you call it when the Sailors sew a nametag to one of the back pockets on their pants... a "bummette" ??

I can't help myself ... I'm laughing so hard I'm crying ... it just reminds me of that joke about "why do truckers wear belts with their names enbroidered on them?" ... (A.  so the bikers will know who they're ...)

Thanks to everybody for what is undoubtably one of the funniest threads ever (and, no sewing pun intended ...)

Infanteer: ç = Alt+0231, é = Alt+0233, è = Alt+0232. If you're running Windows, click start, run, and type in "charmap". It will tell you everything you need to know. Oh, and I'm going to start using "Poitrinette", if only because it makes me laugh... as has the remainder of this thread.

But, as requested, it's getting a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back