• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking for brothers from the falcons mc Lahr

Man, sorry to hear about Frank. Was a hell of a guy. I lived with him and his wife and also Dave Critchley for a couple of months in Edmonton. He was working as a Corrections Officer at the time. If only the guys on the other side of the bars knew what he did on his off time!!! What a loss.. Like Paul said, I'm sure I'll see him and that big oafy smile on the other side
RIP Frank.

A LOT of familiar names.  Brian Hanlon here (Lockjaw).  Was in Lahr 78-82, and rode with the Falcons for a time.  Frankenstein was my sponsor, and I'm sure sorry to hear he bought it.  One of the best guys I ever knew.  I still see Lester in Fredericton from time to time when I get over there.  Anyway, great to see so many familiar names (even Nikki's).  Hopefully all you guys are doing well and still in the wind.  Y'all ride safe.

Hello there, finally I can get news from old brothers, I was in Germany (RCD) in 1971 when we created the Falcons MC, the person who design the colours was Gloria Gourlay, she was riding a 450 Honda then, there was a Don Soltis (Daffy)  who was the first sergeant of arm, my nickname was Crash or frenchman  I hand a BSA 650 Lightning, then a Honda 750, then a Honda 500 (this was a result of that good beer and wine).  I lost track of all the brothers when I stop drinking and posted back to Montreal.
Last year I finally found a 1970 BSA 650 Lightning and join an old British bikers club.....and guest what I still have my original colours
Great memories, Rock festivals, Elephant rally, party with the Bones MC (US) and the hangout place Graphenhasen.  John the beard was the second sergeant of arm he had Honda 750 then, there also a Marty (Triumph 650), Don Emerson Norton Commando 750
Enough for tonight safe driving

Do you remember these rally's?  Were you there when John the Beard bought the MUNCH Mammouth motorcycle. It had a NSU car engine for the motor.  The speedo had a red zone after the 250KPH mark.

Hey all
Interesting to read about the Falcons past. I rode with the Falcons in Lahr between 91 - 94. Im in the process of F@#K'n around on Facebook. If your interested, swing by and have a look. Not much on there right now.  Just to let you all know, I took a couple of old pics off this sight to put on Facebook.

Lets see how many Falcons are out there. Add your comments and old pics.

Cheers

Fellow Falcons,

I was in the Falcons back in the early eighties, still have colours, now in new Falcons. New club was formed in 2000, different patch, name was kept to respect the old club. Thought you might want to know. In 2010 we are having a 10 year bash in Edmonton. Now Chapters in Edmonton, Petawawa, Trenton, Durham, Mirimachi(spelling), Gagetown, probationary chapters in Calgary and London which I am the President. Went by the name of Pillow and was in C sqn the flyover. Did the patch in at some hugh rally in Germany. In contact with Dave Dunbar who sent me some old pictures. New club has a website, http://www.falconsmc.org/  , can email me at falconstanker@hotmail.com. Also am on face book what is the site? (Murray Decker)

Tanker
President
Probationary Chapter
Patriot Crew, London
FFFF

check out "Falcons MC Lahr" on facebook groups. Not sure how it's gonna work, but giver' a try. Add some pics from the old days.

Hello

Joined the Falcons in 1972. Marty ws Marty Lahaise. Re-built a triumph in his barrack room. Nice to know the club still exists although I don't qualify to join. Not much on group riding anyway. Hope to get a new triumph in 2010 when I finally pull the plug 39+

Back