• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

It won’t. He’s going to win. He’ll announce that he’s signing on at some point before the election.
The ONDP and OLP need to hammer home that Ford and Co literally withheld affordable childcare from Ontario parents for political gain.

The ONDP and OLP need to hammer home that Ford and Co literally withheld affordable childcare from Ontario parents for political gain.
No one even knows who the OLP is. And Horvath is NDP. No one wants that again. How is he withholding if he signs? He’ll make a great announcement about how affordable daycare is coming to Ontario. And if the NDP get their hands on it they’ll make it unaffordable to all.

Should probably seize the bank accounts of anyone who bought this.

Manitoba Liberals apologize for posting red dress with words 'overthrow the government'

No one even knows who the OLP is. And Horvath is NDP. No one wants that again. How is he withholding if he signs? He’ll make a great announcement about how affordable daycare is coming to Ontario. And if the NDP get their hands on it they’ll make it unaffordable to all.

This isn't true at all.

OLP is in second place according to the polling.

And he could have signed at any time after budget 2021, since may. He is the only premier in the country to have not done so. The program could be up and running now, as Alberta has shown. So he is literally withholding affordable childcare from the citizens of Ontario for nothing but political reasons.

So the ONDP and OLP need to remind the people of Ontario how many thousands of dollars Ford has cost them so he can try to win an election.

Should probably seize the bank accounts of anyone who bought this.

Manitoba Liberals apologize for posting red dress with words 'overthrow the government'

They sure should.

After 3 weeks, insanely loud honking, foreign funds pouring in and occupying part of a city. Along with the dress.

This isn't true at all.

OLP is in second place according to the polling.

And he could have signed at any time after budget 2021, since may. He is the only premier in the country to have not done so. The program could be up and running now, as Alberta has shown. So he is literally withholding affordable childcare from the citizens of Ontario for nothing but political reasons.

So the ONDP and OLP need to remind the people of Ontario how many thousands of dollars Ford has cost them so he can try to win an election.
How many provinces have started their day care programs Altair? Will they be up and running before Ontario’s?

Ah Liberals are not in first place then? And a poll taken a month ago? So not terribly upset about daycare since everyone knows it’s coming regardless.

Ford has lifted most of the pandemic measures. And he’s removed paying for plate renewals. He arguably took a firm stance during the convoy occupation. So I bet his polling right now is up. Maybe not by much more but likely up. We’ll see when they do the next round.

He isn’t going to pay any real price for waiting on this. And it will be fresh in the electorate mind that he did sign on and that he’s bringing it in.

He isn’t going to lose. He might get a strong minority at worst. At best he gets another majority.

How many provinces have started their day care programs Altair? Will they be up and running before Ontario’s?
So as part of the deal that every province signs with the feds, every Province is to reduce child care fees by 50 percent within a year of signing.

So by DEFAULT, every province has started their day care programs.

Ah Liberals are not in first place then? And a poll taken a month ago? So not terribly upset about daycare since everyone knows it’s coming regardless.
They are not in first place, but one cannot say nobody knows who they are.
Ford has lifted most of the pandemic measures. And he’s removed paying for plate renewals. He arguably took a firm stance during the convoy occupation. So I bet his polling right now is up. Maybe not by much more but likely up. We’ll see when they do the next round.
Which is why the OLP and ONDP need to remind the people of Ontario, especially the parents, the thousands Ford is costing them so he can try to win an election.

Literally withholding childcare.
He isn’t going to pay any real price for waiting on this. And it will be fresh in the electorate mind that he did sign on and that he’s bringing it in.

He isn’t going to lose. He might get a strong minority at worst. At best he gets another majority.
I wonder if ONDP and OLP work together instead of letting ford get a second term if he fails to get a majority.

So as part of the deal that every province signs with the feds, every Province is to reduce child care fees by 50 percent within a year of signing.

So by DEFAULT, every province has started their day care programs.

They are not in first place, but one cannot say nobody knows who they are.

Which is why the OLP and ONDP need to remind the people of Ontario, especially the parents, the thousands Ford is costing them so he can try to win an election.

Literally withholding childcare.

I wonder if ONDP and OLP work together instead of letting ford get a second term if he fails to get a majority.
No Altair, how many provinces have their subsided day care up and running? Other than Québec which already has one? If Ontario is last to do that then, sure..,withholding or whatever but by then the election is done. So nothing is being withheld. Not yet and not at this time. My guess is that it will be up and running in Ontario well before the others.

I’m not defending this one way or another. I’m just saying that you being offended by a party that is using it as a political tool is not a big deal. Your Federal Party has been doing it since 2015. It’s normal politics. They all do it.

And he won’t pay a price for it despite what you think.

No Altair, how many provinces have their subsided day care up and running?

Other than Québec which already has one? If Ontario is last to do that then, sure..,withholding or whatever but by then the election is done. So nothing is being withheld. Not yet and not at this time. My guess is that it will be up and running in Ontario well before the others.
Is 50 percent cheaper daycare in 2022 not subsided day care?
I’m not defending this one way or another. I’m just saying that you being offended by a party that is using it as a political tool is not a big deal. Your Federal Party has been doing it since 2015. It’s normal politics. They all do it.
There is only one province doing this in regards to a childcare program. This isn't a case of bothsides, its a case of one outlier
And he won’t pay a price for it despite what you think.
If the OLP and ONDP are smart he will.

So its entirely possible he wont.

In a just world he would though.

Is 50 percent cheaper daycare in 2022 not subsided day care?

There is only one province doing this in regards to a childcare program. This isn't a case of bothsides, its a case of one outlier

If the OLP and ONDP are smart he will.

So its entirely possible he wont.

In a just world he would though.
When people are actually paying less then yes. Are they? That’s my question. Are they right now.

This is not a just world in case you were wondering.

Have a read about priorities in Ontario. Subsidized daycare isn’t one of them or even near the top. For a host of reasons.

When people are actually paying less then yes. Are they? That’s my question. Are they right now.
People are paying less right now. There is your answer. All across the country, except for Ontario.
This is not a just world in case you were wondering.

Have a read about priorities in Ontario. Subsidized daycare isn’t one of them or even near the top. For a host of reasons.
You know you did poo pooed my polling data from February while posting poling data from 2018, yes?

People are paying less right now. There is your answer. All across the country, except for Ontario.

You know you did poo pooed my polling data from February while posting poling data from 2018, yes?
I didn’t poo poo it. I agreed with it show a Ford win assuming that data holds. It’s a month old and with the things that have happened I am sure his numbers have gone up. Might not stay up though.

Go back and look at Chart 3 of what I sent. Read the whole thing not just the first chart from 2018. The analysis shows what was important back then and chart 3 is the now. Daycare still not that high on the priorities. With Pandemic waning, the Economy and jobs and housing will be the the likely main priorities. Daycare will be decided and no one will care anymore.

I didn’t poo poo it. I agreed with it show a Ford win assuming that data holds. It’s a month old and with the things that have happened I am sure his numbers have gone up. Might not stay up though.

Go back and look at Chart 3 of what I sent. Read the whole thing not just the first chart from 2018. The analysis shows what was important back then and chart 3 is the now. Daycare still not that high on the priorities. With Pandemic waning, the Economy and jobs and housing will be the the likely main priorities. Daycare will be decided and no one will care anymore.
Childcare directly ties in with jobs, cost of living, and the economy, so we shall see if anyone can make political hay of Ford being a laggard in that regard.

Childcare directly ties in with jobs, cost of living, and the economy, so we shall see if anyone can make political hay of Ford being a laggard in that regard.
Sure. And it will be settled by then, thus a non issue. The opposition can try but they’d be better off focusing on things they can get traction on.

Back