• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joining

Just read your whole thread, you've got a lot of patience. That should serve you well in the long run I'm sure. At least you're getting some progress now. Good luck!

VIChris said:
Just read your whole thread, you've got a lot of patience. That should serve you well in the long run I'm sure. At least you're getting some progress now. Good luck!

LOL!!!  Thanks.  You've got a lot of patience too if you read 6 pages of this ;D

*****MCC Called!!*****

I've been listed and was told I'll be getting a call within the next week!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Finally....
I bet you bring the phone with you in the bathroom now... ;)
You will get a date soon... it will get sooooo real...

the_girlfirend said:
Finally....
I bet you bring the phone with you in the bathroom now... ;)
You will get a date soon... it will get sooooo real...

ha! I'm going to have the cordless on my at all times and forward to the cell if I go out... LOL!  It already feels pretty real.... and a little like I'm going to puke!

Oh my 29 more days till BMQ....the excitement is starting to turn into fear....fear of the unknown...it's all pretty real right now...enrolment is on Thursday! Holy crap!

I'm looking forward to seeing what course I'm going to be on.  MCC told me it'd likely be for June.

*gotta love the way Ottawa works*

If you don't like what I post Aviator - don't read it.  Note that I do tend to keep my "bitching" to the posts in which it applies.

Sorry to inconvenience you with my posts, but clearly something about me keeps drawing you in....  ^-^

Lil_T said:
*****MCC Called!!*****

I've been listed and was told I'll be getting a call within the next week!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Congratulations, Lil!
We both had an emotional day.
You got called up, and I retired.
Good luck on BMQ and we look forward to your updates. 

thanks Mike!  It sure is a big day for both of us.  Happy retirement!  I'll be sure to update :)

YAY!

Just got off the phone with the Cpl at the RC.  ;D ;D ;D :cheers:

sorry for the excessive smilies - just got my offer.  I swear in 14 July and BMQ starts 27 July.  Hooray!!!!!

Lil_T said:
YAY!

Just got off the phone with the Cpl at the RC.  ;D ;D ;D :cheers:

sorry for the excessive smilies - just got my offer.  I swear in 14 July and BMQ starts 27 July.  Hooray!!!!!

Excellent!! I'm sure you're quite happy now!!

thanks - can't wait to tell the hubby.

*don't have his office # and his comp isn't set up yet, which is why he doesn't know yet.

Best of Luck. Sometimes it pays to complain a little. Have a great career.

CFR FCS

You plan to complain a little, or have a great career?  ;)

You must be buzzing, good luck on the rest of the process.

hahaha planning on the great career, though no doubt I'll complain a little. ;)

Back