• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

is this a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadettrooper

Inactive
Reaction score
Seriously is this a joke?...............

http://www.dbes.ca/product_info.php?products_id=15828&sid=059b586cf7cdf98d952a251cd43f394a

I'm just going to assume that the company didn't finsih their research before introducing a new product.  I mean, really, a power simulator badge.  Isn't there a bit of contradiction there?  ::)

cadettrooper said:
Seriously is this a joke?...............

http://www.dbes.ca/product_info.php?products_id=15828&sid=059b586cf7cdf98d952a251cd43f394a

Doesn't Pac Region run an extensive Flight Simulator program for their more "remote' Squadrons ?

Unless somebody shows up with one of those on a uniform, I dont see it as a problem.  Not unlike the Army Cadets "Tower" Airborne wings : a nice memento for a cadet backpack.

Doesn't PAC Region run an extensive Flight Simulator program for their more "remote' Squadrons ?

well yes my squadron does have a flight simulator program. if you may have read the biography of the new CO of ACSTC Albert Head, Lcol. Deschamp, he is one of the pioneer's in creating the flight Sim program in the Cadet Program. he also happens to be my former CO. i believe the program is called "CASC" (Cadet Aircraft Simulator Complex). Lcol. Deschamp also set up a simulator terminal at Albert Head this Summer, there's More info in this story: http://www.cadets.net/pac/alberthead/hawkins_e.asp

well the company that made those wings also were hired to make the Albert Head Crest, So "Maybe" these "might" be something that Lcol. Deschamp is bringing in...........................

well ya.................that was after i posted the first question that i found the article on the simulator...................... :p

Squadron CO said:
Doesn't Pac Region run an extensive Flight Simulator program for their more "remote' Squadrons ?

Unless somebody shows up with one of those on a uniform, I dont see it as a problem.  Not unlike the Army Cadets "Tower" Airborne wings : a nice memento for a cadet backpack.
I got those wings...the are a metal pin, not an embroied badge.

That site is DB Embroidery Solutions from Dartmouth. He does all kinds of custom embroidery, just about anything you bring him. He does all our air detachment badges as well as name tags, sqn patches and he even did up a set of wings for me to match the size and shape of my name tag. So if someone went in with that simulator design, then he would have done it up no problem.

Black Watch said:
I was talking about the mock tower wings

I have a set of the mock tower wings as well, but they weren't approved for wear on my uniform anywhere but the home corps.

Oh well, I still remember the "hickey" from jumping out of the darn thing.  ;D

well ive been in reserves for 2 years and I'm allowed to wear those wings

Black Watch said:
well ive been in reserves for 2 years and I'm allowed to wear those wings

You are allowed to wear mock tower wings?

Now that's too funny...Mock tower wings...heeheheheh.....

Well as someone looking from the outside in, I am laughing. So I suppose you could do both.  ;D

Ha! Ha! Ha!.  Cadet Wings.....an old subject.....do a SEARCH.

This Topic has reached the stale date for a Joke.

LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back