• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HitorMiss enroute to the sandbox

the small, round part of the gun is the dangerous part. Point that towards the enemy!

paracowboy said:
the small, round part of the gun is the dangerous part. Point that towards the enemy!
The small cylinder with the pointy end is the dangerous part of the gun.

Take care HoM/rs, be safe, do good.

D

Goodluck HitorMiss! Another board member is in-country right now. Bigwig arrived with the new boots last week. Good hunting! :cdn:

PPCLI Sgt, formerly known as PPCLI MCpl has also arrived in the sandbox. Good luck and safe wishes to him as well!

Ill be over in a few weeks to cover your backs if and when you need me. Till then be safe and give em hell!

HoM...be safe and give 'em hell...send best wishes to all of those you are serving with so they know we are thinking about all of you  :salute:

HL

Good luck to all of the guys and girls heading to A-Stan in the coming weeks.  :cdn:

Good to see that show of support from an anonymous benefactor. It makes up for the guy I posted about yesterday harassing a military spouse here in Halifax....there are more good people out there than bad!

HorM my prayers are with you man....be safe. :salute: :cdn:

HOM:
Take care over there.  Our thoughts are with you!

:salute:

Dood & Mrs. Dood:

I hope this finds you both well. 

Dood:  Sorry I didn't drop you a line before you left but CAP has a way of interferring with having a life.  Stay safe.  Don't run with scissors.

Scout.

Just an update on the HoM front.
I heard from HoM again today, he seems to be well and progressing!  Packages seem to be taking their own sweet time getting out to him .  But otherwise no complaints! Also life seems to be 'exciting'.

It would be most appreciated if someone wants to send me via PM HoM's contact particulars.  I am sure that Trinity would vouch for me as someone to whom HoM would release the information.

Thanks

Is having Trinity vouch for you one of the most trustworthy things you can think of?  ;)

It's count to 29, thank you very much, and THEN change mag....I think the "Change Mag" part should also count as a numerical value of some sort

Sig_Des said:
Is having Trinity vouch for you one of the most trustworthy things you can think of?  ;)

No, seriously...  I shouldn't vouch for anything.

I'm allowed to sign legal documents now vouching for people like on passports, etc.
Something is wrong with this world.

Nice to see while I have my head turned you're all bashing me in the threads.  ;)

Back