• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Has anyone recieved OT offer?

Brew

Inactive
Reaction score
I understand the timeline for offers  usually begins around 01 March.  I was just wondering if anyone out there has recieved an offer as of yet?

Two of my staff of 9 got their OT's the end of last week, so thing's are moving.

Wook

From my understanding the timeline depends on what OT program you applied under.  I applied to Int Op under the continuing OT banner and from what I've been able to find out, the boards are just sitting in the next few days and offers are hopefully going out within the next ten days.  The suspense is killing me especially since I leave in 13 days for an 8 week course.

Anyone else waiting for a COTP offer?

I applied to AVOTP and you are right the waiting is driving me crazy lol.

I am also waiting.  One of my trades falls under both AVOTP and COTP, and the other is AVOTP.  I hate waiting.

Hi, I applied for INT under AVOTP and COTP, Just wonderring if anyone has recieved an offer for INT or MP yet?

Anbody have any luck with OT messages yet, I dont believe there is much time left to get one. Im waiting for one for AES Op or ACS Tech.  Waiting sucks.  Too bad there wasnt a way to find out where we stand or have a chance this year.  Good Luck all.

My understanding is the 'first round' of offers was set for 01 Mar, and the 'second round' is set for 01 Apr.  If this is still accurate, there is still time and hope.

Good luck to all those waiting.

To my knowledge initial offers were only due to begin coming out around 8 or 9 days ago or so. I'm sitting out in Gagetown after one week of an 8 week career course for a trade I don't intend to stay in so, lol, I'm really just hoping to hear *something* soon.

Hey there has anyone herd anything about the AVOTP for Int Op, Im still waiting and it weems like only 3 people in my regiment have recieved offers out of 20.  No Idea whats going on.  And one more thing If I ask to get posted for OJT how likely is that or will I have to stay in 1CMBG until the completion of the course so its a no cost move for the army?

fraserzed said:
  And one more thing If I ask to get posted for OJT how likely is that or will I have to stay in 1CMBG until the completion of the course so its a no cost move for the army?

You will not normally be posted for that. You will remain in location and be employed at an appropriate unit until you go on course.

Back