• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Canada Day

The colour looks really good now Mike,
I hope your keeping track of the codes for next year !

OM

Ric A Dam Doo Maroon works for me.

Happy Canada Day to one and all.  :cdn:

AS IS, CH.

Why argue about color,  Just take a moment, remember who you are, and who those were before you who make you who you are.  They deserve no less. 

Facta Non Verba, FGH.
Maintain The Right, FGH.

Happy Canada day to every one I will be enjoying mine with some good all Crown Royal   ;D   and than playing some video games on the xbox  .

Happy Canada day to you all!

Mugs up, pants down, enoy the fireworks!

Happy Canada Day to all.

Venture out, have fun, have a couple wobbly pops and remember.....keep your stick on the ice!!

Happy Canada Day to all.
For all you Poo pooers who don't like the color. Suck it up. Its one day. Embrace the change.
In Fact why are we here? We should all be out enjoying the festivites in our respective towns. I hope everyone remembers to play safe and don't let your freinds Drink and Drive.

Well the HERC is gone my flight is closed and I am outta here for some Beer and BBQ.

Have a happy troops. Remember only 12 or so more years till the new thread "Canadas 150th another Gimme Medal"

Quote,
In Fact why are we here?

......work :crybaby:, however will be off in time for the fireworks...... :cdn:

$17.99 for a 6er of Moosehead... Happy Canada Day from the other side of the globe!  Enjoy every minute of what you have!! :cdn:

I we keep the red as a selectable theme but not as the default after Canada Day weekend.

I like it.

There's a fair amount of extra maintenance required for each additional theme, so the red will probably be shelved after this weekend.

:( Aww...but its stylish!

I like it for this weekend, but, I'm afraid I'm going to look like those people in the "rising crust pizza" commercial before the end of the day......

Another typical Army.ca thread.  Starts out well and then deviates into something else.  I love it.  ;D

I would like to take this this opportunity to wish one and all a very Happy Canada Day and I hope that you get to spend this weekend with friends and family.  Remember to take a moment and think about the boys and girls of our great military who are stationed all over this big blue ball away from their families.  Cheers.  :salute:

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

Happy Canada Day wishes and a BZ to all the troops past and present....I concur and agree.

The TEMPORARY red background, nice TEMPORARY touch.

How about a white stripe down the middle or dancing maple leaves. (flags not hockey players)

Cheers all.

Two big hairy thumbs up to all on Canada Day, especially those far away from home today, True Patriots all.  Remember, don't drink and drive, but if you're gonna drink, drive 'er!

CHIMO, Kat

P.S Happy Birthday to my Beloved Corps

Happy Canada DaY!!

Slept in until 1230

Grabbed  a quick bite from the BBQ

And now I am enjoying a Bevvy and typing on army.ca

life does not get better than this in the great white north!

dileas

tess

To our past present and future members of the CF and to the citizens of this GREAT country that we all should be proud to call home.

And to the members of the CF who, without complaint or regret, are willing to go foreign countries far away from loved ones in order to safeguard my freedom;

HAPPY CANADA DAY :cdn: :salute:

Slim

Happy Canada Day! :cdn:

We're having some friends over to watch the football games (go Argos!) and have a BBQ.  Then probably go see the fireworks by the lake tonight if their still going by the time the games are done.

We may complain about our country and our government alot, but today is the day we should all take a minute to think about how lucky we are to live in this great country. :salute: :cdn:

Back