• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Canada Day

Too all,

Have a happy and SAFE Canada Day.

I am working Trauma call in the ER tonight. It should be fun.

Alcohol + propane BBQ + Fire works + DUI = A long night for me. PLEASE have a cold one for me and DO NOT Come a visitin.

GF

Apologies if I came off too strong last night... I was drunk as hell.  Still like the red for Canada Day though...

Lazy W said:
$17.99 for a 6er of Moosehead... Happy Canada Day from the other side of the globe!    Enjoy every minute of what you have!! :cdn:

In Australia here at the local bottle shop, 6 Kokanee are $23, or $85 for 24 bottles. A 700ml bottle of CC runs ya anywhere from $26-$29.

Cold XXXX's (BTW that Queensland's Castlemaine XXXX beer, not kisses),

Wes

mm castlemaine...used to be a pub here called Fosters, the owners name not the beer, and he actually would only serve XXX from Australia not the other stuff....Place is gone and torn down, and I miss the cold beer from there..

either way three kisses to you from home Wes!!

hehehe

dileas

tess

Have Fun :blotto:,
Stay Safe 8),
Stay Well :army:,
And Thank you All for just being Soldiers :salute:
:cdn:

Happy Canada Day to everyone... a little late but who can blame me for wanting to go to the fireworks!!! Late as alwasy though...can't beat tradition :salute: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:
UBIQUE!!!

Mike, while we're on the topic of the change in colour, I just thought I'd mention that the new icons are all very similar to each other and hard to tell which one is which at a first glance. I know my eyes are good because I get an eye exam every year but I find it hard to tell which threads I've posted in since the folded corner of the icon is quite hard to see unless you're really looking for it. Now the blue halo that used to be around the folders, that's an eye catcher!

Anyways, just my $0.02

Thanks, a proper re-design of the topic icons is on my to do list, but these did the trick for the short term. With all the combinations, there are 48 in total, so it's a bit of a job!

Cheers
Mike

Wow, I didn't know there were that many!  :eek:

Happy Canada Day boys and girls. I spent all week mourning the death of my beloved "Nan". We laid her to rest yesterday, so I missed all the fun. Ces't La Vie  :) I also just wanted to say to all the 1RCR and 3RCR boys on here (Doug are you seeing?) that I spoke to Cpl Murphy's(Jamie's) parents this past week and they send along best wishes and want you all to stay safe! Also, anyone playing in the memorial softball tournament for Murph this past weekend; thanks for remembering and take care of Johnny for us eh!

Pro Patria my friends, Stay Safe!

Mike,
I think he meant the post icons (EX. hot topic(new),hot topic (nonew), etc.

Yep, that's what I meant as well. There are 48 of 'em with all the combinations of post, my post, stickied post, hot post, very hot post, locked post and post with poll. :)

Back